~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

I feel Like crying .....  😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭
oye kya hua tujhe... leave it yaar... its only a show.. why r u crying because the lead pair showed exibitionism... hindi soaps mein ye sab chalta hein... not every show is prefect.. if we want it like how we prefer it.. then we shud be directing it....lol

just one ting.. if u don like it ... don watch it or don think abt it....
good for urself
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
Whats RIGHT here ???? Everything has changed ...

I was super-excited .. But when i saw the episode again ... I dont feel like being happy... Rather crying seeing what they have done ....

How could they (CVs )murder their own Angel (RBO)  ?????
Why did they kill the dialogues dept ...Why did they kill the dressing department ...   Why did they ever think of this Rock-On track ... They murdered their own child .... I swear i have tears in my eyes .. 
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago

Whats RIGHT here ???? Everything has changed ...

I was super-excited .. But when i saw the episode again ... I dont feel like being happy... Rather crying seeing what they have done ....

How could they (CVs )murder their own Angel (RBO)  ?????
Why did they kill the dialogues dept ...Why did they kill the dressing department ...   Why did they ever think of this Rock-On track ... They murdered their own child .... I swear i have tears in my eyes .. 

@shalini...kya hua...aj ke epi to bohot accha tha according to me...atleast kahani to age bari....and upar se hume Shanak in rain bhi dekhneko mila....so be happy yaar....😃
same with me.. i was wondering why i saw it again.. during the update i don watch in depth.. and with the enthu i type and it gets over... seeing it again.... is amistake.. now i m thinking too much abt it.... but then my grey matter in one corner asks me to stop thinking too much abt it.... and watch the epi s ahead if i feel good abt it... when u don feel good abt watching something.. then why do it....

i watch the epi only because i feel good watching it and of course the live updates... ifeel much better doing it while watching the epi makes me ignore most of the rubbish and take only good things up... may be thats why i still feel positive.. i concentrate more on how to type and what words to use....
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

oye kya hua tujhe... leave it yaar... its only a show.. why r u crying because the lead pair showed exibitionism... hindi soaps mein ye sab chalta hein... not every show is prefect.. if we want it like how we prefer it.. then we shud be directing it....lol

just one ting.. if u don like it ... don watch it or don think abt it....
good for urself

I wont stop watching Coz i  LOVE KT &  YM & Shanak ... But somewhere it hurts a lot to see the state RBO is in ....
ok some positivity...

look on the bright side...we will get Shanak strong and I have a feeling that the K family will find out about the MMS and then Rahul repenting...we are getting that tomorrow or the day after and then viola Dhulwadi track. 

the red symbolizes that their jodi will stay intact guys...

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Originally posted by rooj-i

ok some positivity...

look on the bright side...we will get Shanak strong and I have a feeling that the K family will find out about the MMS and then Rahul repenting...we are getting that tomorrow or the day after and then viola Dhulwadi track. 

the red symbolizes that their jodi will stay intact guys...

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Aaa GALE lag jaaa dear ... You willl always be the one to be POSITIVE ... I know its going to be a great weeek this one !!!!
Every day is going to be crucial this weeek ..... But somwhere that PUNCH is missing ... And its too evident ...

I wont stop watching Coz i  LOVE KT &  YM & Shanak ... But somewhere it hurts a lot to see the state RBO is in ....
now chill... go read a ff to feel better..... have u read aditi305  s made for eachother.. go read...its a nice one
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

now chill... go read a ff to feel better..... have u read aditi305  s made for eachother.. go read...its a nice one

Are we twins like that Salman starrer  .. I was thinking abt reading a FF to feel better ... Gurl .. we got some connection !!!!!!
@shalini 

yaar love has different phases

...They are young and married  and theya re romancing in the rain no harm in that in my view..This is  not at all exhibitionism that too in these ages...

.and please some of us need to stop telling Golden RBO ( as if they say golden age of the guptas in history) t

we  are  going  on telling this
that period is over..

Now this is different phase tht is if people like they can watch and if they dont like they need not 

No use in telling th same day in and day out
then trustme u wont be able to enjoy any  good part

also U will end up finding rather searching something bad out of each scene    @priya did u enjoy the scene dear..

where is vatty..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago