~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Rahul saying jaao to MMS??!!God he is funny!!!Reminded me of something else altogether!

Kabotarr jaa!🤣
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Kabotarr jaa!🤣

🤣

For such a classy guy or at least thinks he is,he said jaao!I am still not over that!
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

🤣

For such a classy guy or at least thinks he is,he said jaao!I am still not over that!

SORRY Veena!....I will be sensible😳.....
@ Smitha: Yea I am ok...I was acting out Beeni and Vatsu here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ May: I know we don't give too much credit to him...I do see him as an emotional guy who is right now happy with his life is going and to him Khanak's pain become a blind eye in one day? how is that possible...I'm just asking for some sensibility in characterization from CVs but that seems to go the other way around...this is the same guy who said I will do something about Sunny tonight not too long ago....

@ the Update: Rahul🤣🤣🤣 Cheapad...kiss kiss ko kehta hai jao aur kaam tamam karo🤣🤣🤣
Yaaaayyy... SAM slapped Rahul .... yipppeeee.... I love SAM a lot today !!!
rahul : r u mad
sunny : u r paagal... u r trying to destroy that girl s life
rahul : i ve given u money
sam i think heears this..
she asks sunny to leave telling that she ll manage this...
sam: rahul .. i pity u.. i feel sorry for khanak.. she did so much for me.. she told me nice things abt u.. but she didn know that u r so selfish... i feel ashamed to have loved u.. she wanted us to be happy... u r using her like this.. if ur mom wud have been alive.. she would have been upset with u...

rahul : i don care abt khanak.. shaan has destroyed my life
sam : nobody wants to destroy.. he always had love for u... u mistook him.. u slapped him.. but he didn do anything.. he bore everything..
rahu: u r lying.. ur always on his side.. he s selfish... i will take revenge no matter what even if ihave to destroy khanak.. she slaps himm ufff our wishes came true...

precap: the concert... song ok...shaan in shiny sr white waala dress..... sam in white playing keyboard... rahul playing drums...happy happy..

khanak and mad enjoying the song from the audience......
Rooj-u agreeing with me on his characterisation today?But seriously yaar,he needs a dose of reality.

Concert already?So Sam said things and Rahul changes?
so rahul has finally said it what we all knew...
he is surely to go to guilt trip now...

why? bother? idiot

\i am afraid now.As Veena said yesterday what if everyhting comes out at the concert!
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Yaaaayyy... SAM slapped Rahul .... yipppeeee.... I love SAM a lot today !!!

THaNk you SAM!....👏