Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anisha ok this is going to sound really sad and crazy, i LOVE Roger Federer, and I am up to watch his tennis match, that he is playing in Australia, but it hasn't started yet, waiting for the current match to finish, he is up next, also trying to do some research for class tomorrow. Tbh i have class 9.10am so should sleep, but i can't, lol.๐Ÿ˜†
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh and one more thing. Did you guys realise after Shaan saw sunny and was driving home and when he stopped and got out of the car that was the same shot repeated from when he found out about his parents. No wonder why he wore that pink shirt again๐Ÿ˜†
-Simple- thumbnail
Lol not scary but its true when you love something you would do anything for it๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha2 thumbnail
@Bona yeah they looked really nice in white, and for a change I liked Khanak's outfit. Btw have you seen the new montage? it has them in the outfit they wore at the date.

I know guys RBO is seriously underated, which i don't understand why?
-Simple- thumbnail
Forgot to comment about the underrating part๐Ÿ˜† but yeah it makes me mad! I begin to think whether star are against them? Lol sometimes I think what would I do if this show went off air soon๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Oh and one more thing. Did you guys realise after Shaan saw sunny and was driving home and when he stopped and got out of the car that was the same shot repeated from when he found out about his parents. No wonder why he wore that pink shirt again๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I noticed that, i think he was just back to shooting so they didn't want to overwork him, so just made him were the shirt, so that they could use the old clip, but i do like the shirt, lol.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nisha2 thumbnail
@Anisha don't worry it hopefully won't end soon.

In todays episode when Shaan said sorry to Khanak, didn't he just sound amazing, i love his voice.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Simple- thumbnail
Lol yeah the shirt is good. One shirt I love is when hes in the yellow one. He looks so๐Ÿ˜ but Nitya told me everyone hated it. Dont see why? That reminds me I loved his entrance on the scene where Khanak rang him to come and said that shes gonna say ILY to him๐Ÿ˜†
-Simple- thumbnail
LOL Nisha I just love his voice full stop!๐Ÿ˜†

I LOVE it when he says 'really now?'๐Ÿ˜
Nisha2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Lol yeah the shirt is good. One shirt I love is when hes in the yellow one. He looks so๐Ÿ˜ but Nitya told me everyone hated it. Dont see why? That reminds me I loved his entrance on the scene where Khanak rang him to come and said that shes gonna say ILY to him๐Ÿ˜†

That scene was just fab, i loved it, and the way she turns around, God i miss those days.๐Ÿ˜ญ