~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago

@ Anisha, of course they were close yaar, did you not see her feet were on top of his, which was meant to be awww, but it made me laugh.😆 I thought the scene later, where they hug there was alot of distance.

Originally posted by simple21

I had the same question in mind Nisha. I think she should have though. But she might not have because she was thinking about the whole Sunny thing and not thinking straight? 

I have a question? 

Is it just me or did you guys even think when they were dancing they werent as close as they could have been or should have been?

Oh and I was laughing when I saw Khanak eat the cake. If that was me I would have probably bit his finger off too😆. I LOVE chocolate! And especially if its cake!

I felt that toooo anisha..but it was needed for the current situation
Lol so I was not the only one. And Nisha I didnt mean all throughout just at the hug part. I think the hug could have been better. Like one of you said in the promo she had her arms around his neck and when I saw that I was like😍 coz I think that is romantic. Hands around the neck😳 but they only showed it a mere milisecond. I swear Im only surviving on FFs and OSs at the moment which I dont know how many times Im gonna say this are mindblowing!
same here guys I miss golden RBO... I miss nok jhok shanak😔... btw I loveed the scene where khanak's finger gets cut and shaan gently is washing away the blood.. both of them have such a way of beauituflly executing scenes.... and that hug after that... that hug was soooo beautiful😍
I agree the hug could have been sooooo much better, but i think the editing ruined it, also because we all saw the sbb video, our expectation was sooo high, thus we were slightly let down, nevertheless i did like the date.
Yep thats what I think it was. That we saw the SBB and got high expectations. Speaking of that I was watching it today and they were doing the whole whats going to happen in programmes during the week or something and they showed star plus and geet and KYPH and i was waiting for RBO but they didnt show it. I hate when people dont pay much attention to it
Originally posted by bones88

same here guys I miss golden RBO... I miss nok jhok shanak😔... btw I loveed the scene where khanak's finger gets cut and shaan gently is washing away the blood.. both of them have such a way of beauituflly executing scenes.... and that hug after that... that hug was soooo beautiful😍
I loved that scene too, it reminded me of the scene where Khanak cuts her finger earlier when Shaan tries to say i love you.There is a huge difference in shaan's behaviour because at that time he wasn't that concerned, but this time he couldn't bear to see her in pain.
Btw what are you doing up Nisha?😆
yup same here anisha RBO is very underrated and it bothers me sooo much.. as its not getting the due it deserves.... I hope this year the show gets its recognition.

@ nisha same here.. I think it was after seeing the SBB video the hug expectations were higher... but yup otherwise the date scene was beautiful and both looked sooo hot in white😍
Originally posted by Nisha2

I loved that scene too, it reminded me of the scene where Khanak cuts her finger earlier when Shaan tries to say i love you.There is a huge difference in shaan's behaviour because at that time he wasn't that concerned, but this time he couldn't bear to see her in pain.

same here nisha.... the huge difference was soo good too see.. especially the fact he is getting mature towards khanak feelings