Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 50

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know what you mean, i miss the episodes which had mainly shanak in them, i really hope we get a shanak only episode on valentines day, that will be such a treat.😳

Hey Bona, i don't think we have met, nice to meet you.😊

Anisha, how can you are still up?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Nisha Im a late sleeper and most of my time bes spent on this forum😆 but at this time it tends to be quiet. My bad luck. But Bonas always there for me hain nah Bona?😆

Where are you from if you dont mind me asking and how old are you?😳
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha🤗 nope we haven't... nice meeting u😃 I am seriously shanak nok jhok deprived😔
bones88 thumbnail
yeah anisha..... thankfully u are here🤗... otherwise cause of the time difference I get nobody too discuss the episode with😆
-Simple- thumbnail
@ Bona - Yep true. I always think wheres the Shanak that I fell in love with😭. The dialogues even sound off nowadays too and so true but I hardly watch it nowadays. And I just read the articles that all say different things😕
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anisha i am from the UK like you, and you never ask a women her age, lol, ok I am old, I am 22, how old are you?

Bona where are you from? I know i am seriously missing those Shanak moments.

So what did you guys think of the episode, shanak were just awwww.
bones88 thumbnail
Agree with u guys... seriously the dialogues are not having that impact... plus the second date scene.. why did the editors need to edit that scene soo badly.. I was irritated that they cut short the hug... it was such a beautiful hug only if it was longer and didn't go for the break.
Nisha2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bones88

Agree with u guys... seriously the dialogues are not having that impact... plus the second date scene.. why did the editors need to edit that scene soo badly.. I was irritated that they cut short the hug... it was such a beautiful hug only if it was longer and didn't go for the break.

I was sooo annoyed with the editing, did you watch the sbb video, in that it had Khanak's hand wrapped around Shaan's neck, but in the actual episode they didn't show that. Also don't you think the episode ended all of a sudden? they could of ended the episode with their hug. Edited by Nisha2 - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha2

I was sooo annoyed with the editing, did you watch the sbb video, in that it had Khanak's hand wrapped around Shaan's neck, but in the actual episode they didn't show that. Also don't you think the episode ended all of a sudden? they could of ended the episode with there hug.

exactly nisha... I don't know whats wrong with the team... it looks soo hurried up the editing these days.. note after the show took a six day week.. seriously I wish Star One goes back too its normal schedule.. I give anything for the show too have those good editors back.
-Simple- thumbnail
@ Nisha - Sorry yaar maaf karday nah but its okay for a women to ask a women no?😆. Thats not old. Im 19 so not much difference😃.

@Bona - Yeah! To be honest I was kinda pissed at that scene. Like I told you I saw it on your avis first and instantly got the butterflies. Began to think scenarios of the scene itself and was dissapointed with the way it turned out. The dialogues were abit cheesy. I liked the way Khanak said the desert thing but you know when her face goes closer to his after the collar pulling - its in your avi - i thought she did that herself like in a way that he made a joke about her and she moved forward so as to say 'what did you say' in a teasing threatening manner and so was kinda upset when i found out he pulled her. 

Oh and Nisha I hant saw the epi yet. I saw the Shanak scene but didnt do justice because I was kinda sleepy😆

Edit: just realised you talking about SECOND date😆
Edited by simple21 - 13 years ago