~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
man i am still confused why rahul said we hav to delet it before shaan sees it😕
Wow..... after sending the MMS....donno what changes Rahul's mind and he tells Sam about the MMS and tells her that we got to delete that before Shaan sees it....................
"itni jaldi kya ho gaya bhaiya"..........even he is indecisive.................."bheja kyon tha in the first place......he has no bheja...."

another WOW.......In the rain.....Shaan is lovingly talking to Khanak ,......but I so love her.......she just did a tulsi -parvati and instead of being happy and hugging him.....she is looking here and there......nervous.....thinking and all....."kujhe aapse kuch ---"....."not responding to him...."  and actually giving him reasons to suspect

woh aur baat hai ki even if God comes and tells him, he won't believe things about her -- "woman, don't take men so lightly"
after this if Shaan sees the MMS and doesn't believe.......he is abnormal....
rahul itna bada shock after sendng than repentng🤢shaan may get angry on rahul 4 doing dis crap n dey may split den.khanak may try 2 unite dem after knwng dat rahul is changed.new work 4 khanak
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Huh????😕

Aaskoojme?
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

priya-u meant whom?
sorry ya smitha.. in the precap excitement i typed all ult a pulta... now edited...
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ hira
yaar new montage mein ShaNak kitna pass hai aur aankh mein aankh daal ke dekh rahe hain.

.woh bechara sunny bahut door kada  hain yaar

Thank you Shriya😊🤗......
Originally posted by -Manita-

Wow..... after sending the MMS....donno what changes Rahul's mind and he tells Sam about the MMS and tells her that we got to delete that before Shaan sees it....................
"itni jaldi kya ho gaya bhaiya"..........even he is indecisive.................."bheja kyon tha in the first place......he has no bheja...."

another WOW.......In the rain.....Shaan is lovingly talking to Khanak ,......but I so love her.......she just did a tulsi -parvati and instead of being happy and hugging him.....she is looking here and there......nervous.....thinking and all....."kujhe aapse kuch ---"....."not responding to him...."  and actually giving him reasons to suspect

woh aur baat hai ki even if God comes and tells him, he won't believe things about her -- "woman, don't take men so lightly"
after this if Shaan sees the MMS and doesn't believe.......he is abnormal....

bold-agree.I would say he is an unemotional man lol
Shantanu-think abt ur wife once.What's with this mood?Can't he say she is not responding?But would love the scene if I watch it.ShaNak's jadoo!
thnx shriya

i think i'll watch the episode :)

we need to toughen up guys

😆

maybe rahul realised he will lose sam if he keeps doing these crass harkatein
Rahul has a mental problem. he seems dioriented.
abnormal to wo hai ðŸ¤£

@vatty

no problem 
his mental disorder can get cured in canada ðŸ˜†
Edited by IFsKhanak - 13 years ago