Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys yeh log sunny and khanak ke liye bhari thandi main barish laaa sakte hain par hamare shanak ke liye nahi hw rude😭
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..he hugs her so that the goons get the idea they are husband and wife!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Smitha...Im telling u this is prolly nothing...

and like Shalini said: we won't get too much of that at all...

beside we got confirmation that there is not Shanak separation...at all
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Am sorry to upset anyone. I understand people r very happy bcos of nattyc's scoop.

I worry abt her job. hope its safe. wont they mind her spilling secrets like this?

Anyway, i made this comment on CC, and wud like ur views on this as well, abt today's episode:

Sunny putting odhani on Khanak brings many questions. Odhani is very significant. Will the colours of Khanak's odhani change again? Oh dear! That won't go down well with the viewers. They have come to love ShaNak. Would be very hard to create that kind of mania again.

However, if the CVs are saying that it really doesnt matter who puts odhani on Khanak, she will always be with Shaan, that also is wrong! That makes Shaan putting odhani on Khanak (in the jadibuti paani scene) also meaningless. If odhani has no symbolic meaning, why is there in the title? And if does have meaning (which is what I feel) why did they show Sunny putting odhani on Khanak?

I am posting the same response I posted on CCorner

THE POINT YOU RAISE ABOUT ODHANI and what it SYMBOLIZES makes me want to look at this from a 'realistic' pov....

To me the channel has taken over...with a change in story writer,,,,and three directors,,,,,my gut is the one person who would have got the symbolisim is only being brought in to direct pivotal moments...

IMO, it is highly likely that SWJ - the director we had placed a lot of hope on to revive this show through this track----which frankly the less said the better-------is only going to be brought in to direct pivotal moments,,,the classic TRP moments...sunny's return, shanak scenes and now the band new song...i mean how else do you explain complete collapse of Shaan's character....STAR one has taken over this show completely....???/

an MMS, the odhani,,,a completely dark character,,,,or should we say eeeekthooo has taken over completely.....

I posted elsewhere.,,,,in order to get into the valentines party,,,,the makers of RBO probably had a deal to pay tribute to ekkkthoo,,,,,😆
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya but i thinkmmms main wahi hoga hug.........................rooj beta yeh interview to written nikla ab tu kaISE KT KE KHANDHE DEKHEGI HA🤣
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

ya but i thinkmmms main wahi hoga hug.........................rooj beta yeh interview to written nikla ab tu kaISE KT KE KHANDHE DEKHEGI HA🤣

o poor Rooj...and abhagan hum...😆
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@gaayu
THE POINT YOU RAISE ABOUT ODHANI and what it SYMBOLIZES makes me want to look at this from a 'realistic' pov....

To me the channel has taken over...with a change in story writer,,,,and three directors,,,,,my gut is the one person who would have got the symbolisim is only being brought in to direct pivotal moments...

IMO, it is highly likely that SWJ - the director we had placed a lot of hope on to revive this show through this track----which frankly the less said the better-------is only going to be brought in to direct pivotal moments,,,the classic TRP moments...sunny's return, shanak scenes and now the band new song...i mean how else do you explain complete collapse of Shaan's character....STAR one has taken over this show completely....???/

an MMS, the odhani,,,a completely dark character,,,,or should we say eeeekthooo has taken over completely.....

I posted elsewhere.,,,,in order to get into the valentines party,,,,the makers of RBO probably had a deal to pay tribute to ekkkthoo,,,,,😆

I think the point I am making is looking for logic in 'symbolisim' is meaningless now.,..becos there is a classic modus operandi....people are watching for shanak,,,, everything else comes and goes,,,,there is no connection to anything,,,,I mean Shaan is thinking of making out with his unhinged wife,...SERIOUSLY???!!!!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ anki and navs: phir kya hua...ill do the analysis on their written one too..woh bhi ata hai🤣🤣🤣

@ Saazy: you know I think they are confused on the word symbolism...they don't know how to deal with it....

and please not Ekat take over at the channel!no!!!!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ anki and navs: phir kya hua...ill do the analysis on their written one too..woh bhi ata hai🤣🤣🤣

@ Saazy: you know I think they are confused on the word symbolism...they don't know how to deal with it....

and please not Ekat take over at the channel!no!!!!

yaar Rooj...tu to multitalented hai yaar...charan kaha hai tere charan....😆😉..and by the way..teri koi bhi analysis hume bohot sukun deta hai....
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know... I think some people might find it distasteful actually...

I mean, Khanak is a widow who married again... and is almost going mad bcos of a look-alike husband!

And all Shaan does is leave her, and then think of SR scenes!

CVs are not paying attention at all!

May be not... may be they figured, all these people want are ShaNak scenes, they wont even notice that Sunny put odhani on Khanak!

Which is so wrong and unfair to the audience here... am sure everyone noticed.