Who is your favorite Non-Khan actor and why?

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜› Ok, the last response which the favorite Khans topic generated hopefully will repeat the same result in this topic as well.  I asked your favorite Khan.  Now, I want to know your non-Khan favorites.  We have seen that the Khans have dominated Bollywood for years, but others have made a mark as well.  Hritik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, the Deols, Anil Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, Akshaye Khanna, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, etc..

Who is your favorite Non-Khan actor and why?

πŸ˜‰
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhishek Bachchan. The rest are way too mediocre or overrated for my liking.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Akshay kumar firstly....he came from no where, without any connections and is a big star today.
Actually, I admire all those who did their journey from nobody to somebody all on their own.

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Abhishek Bachchan. The rest are way too mediocre or overrated for my liking.

A lot of people do not like him.  But, I think he needs to reinvent his look bigtime.  He was terrible in Raavan.  But, he has shown his acting talent in a lot of movies.  If only he would choose the right scripts.  Where have you been?  You have been gone a while.  😊
topics ghum phirkar ek hi jagah aa jaate haiπŸ˜†Enhanced by Smiley Central
well i like hrithik since kaho naa ppyaar hai...although his recent movies haven't impressed me much but i am sure he will bounce back..

in the new stuff...i like ranbir....he acted well in rajneeti and wake up sid

Originally posted by: joyce_k

Akshay kumar firstly....he came from no where, without any connections and is a big star today.

Actually, I admire all those who did their journey from nobody to somebody all on their own.

Akshay Kumar has been in Bollywood for nearly 2 decades now and yes, I agree with you!  But lately, his movies have been very dull and unexciting.  I am sure he will bounce back, he always does!  πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

topics ghum phirkar ek hi jagah aa jaate haiπŸ˜†Enhanced by Smiley Central

well i like hrithik since kaho naa ppyaar hai...although his recent movies haven't impressed me much but i am sure he will bounce back..

in the new stuff...i like ranbir....he acted well in rajneeti and wake up sid

I am glad you like my topics!  πŸ˜†  Hritik has been in Bollywood 11 years now, does not need to worry about hits/flops.  I think his next few films will bring him back bigtime! 
^ Self-banned myself and now got back again. πŸ˜†

Frankly, I find Abhi much more appealing and good looking than SRK, or the aging Aamir Khan.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OF COURSE MY AKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ Self-banned myself and now got back again. πŸ˜†

Frankly, I find Abhi much more appealing and good looking than SRK, or the aging Aamir Khan.

πŸ˜† Good to have you back!