Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

I have always believed she was either a lesbian or bi sexual, and i still love her.. Her fans shouldn't be disappointed if she comes out of the closet any time soon.. I mean it wouldn't be anything surprising to me..

i don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is i loved them no matter what.. So yeh but those pictures people takes pics like that all the time.. 

Zaara

I don't understand why everyone is blaming me Guys this is the last time i'm saying that i am not against demi i know shes human and she 18, makes mistakes blah blah blah etc.......... i am just saying what i found out from other places and giving news OKAY please don't blame for this, when i started this topic i didn't know it was gonna too far so at first place  guys i shouldn't have started this ENOUGH Please close this topic :P
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ I don't understand why you think everyone is blaming you :P No one is... we're just discussing the news you shared :)
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhilt

^^ I don't understand why you think everyone is blaming you :P No one is... we're just discussing the news you shared :)

yess i know but some people think that i call demi a lesbian well thnx anyways
She is absolutely not a lesbian. But she did spend a lot of time in rehab last year for over alcohol consumption......Lindsay Lohan anyone?
StarryNight15 thumbnail

Well Lindsay Lohan is real lesbian but i am not too sure about demi

muffins2waffles thumbnail
I'm pretty sure Demi isn't. Why would she date Joe if she was?

It doesn't really matter anyway. About 5% of Americans are lesbian/gay. It's just the way they're born, we can't really judge them on that :)
Exactly! I agree with Aish completely. It all depends on your hormonal development and stimulation. Plus, it has been made legal everywhere now. And just look at Elton John. He's a gay but is there anyone who hates his music?
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ashy_

<font color="#0000ff">She is absolutely not a lesbian. But she did spend a lot of time in rehab last year for over alcohol consumption......Lindsay Lohan anyone?
</font>

It wasn't for alcohol consumption... She was there for anorexia and possibly, self harm.Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chhilt

It wasn't for alcohol consumption... She was there for anorexia and possibly, self harm.

she was there for excessive alcohol consumption too, hun! 😳 =)
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

she was there for excessive alcohol consumption too, hun! 😳 =)

Yeah Chhilt, AfridMalik is right, Demi was there for excessive alcohol consumption. I read this on People.