Demi Lavato is a Lesbian

StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys before saying anything , i just want to let u guys know i am not going against Demi or hating on her by posting this but when i was searching for some songs on you tube i saw some inappropriate pics of her licking some girls face in a  bad manner, if u want proof just go on YouTube.com and type Demi Lavato is a lesbian. I have never ever excepted such thing from demi, i understand she's 18 and stuff but still it just ruins her whole reputation she has  please don't hate me  for posting this.
Edited by peace224 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ She's not a lesbian, tons of girls do that. I should think most of the adolescent celebrity girls have done it at one point or another and even those who aren't famous... I'm not saying it isn't inappropriate or anything because I suppose it is but I just wanted to clarify that she isn't :)
StarryNight15 thumbnail
I understand but to some people it may look like that, it doesn't look good when  a disney person who kids look up to do that.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chhilt

^^ She's not a lesbian, tons of girls do that. I should think most of the adolescent celebrity girls have done it at one point or another and even those who aren't famous... I'm not saying it isn't inappropriate or anything because I suppose it is but I just wanted to clarify that she isn't :)

Exactly!
and @topic starter: being a lesbo is a pretty common thingg noww... and even if she is... it shdnt diappoint her fans who're fans of her singing or actingg!
just... chill.. she isnt one!
LOL
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace224

I understand but to some people it may look like that, it doesn't look good when  a disney person who kids look up to do that.

I understand where you're coming from :)
StarryNight15 thumbnail
@ AfridiMalik - Look just like i said it before that i am not against her or hating on her, and the whole lesbian topic i didn't start that, somebody else did i am just giving the news of what some people have said about her. I am not the kind of person who hates people because they did something and i understand because everybody makes mistakes, I am just giving news 😳
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace224

@ AfridiMalik - Look just like i said it before that i am not against her or hating on her, and the whole lesbian topic i didn't start that, somebody else did i am just giving the news of what some people have said about her. I am not the kind of person who hates people because they did something and i understand because everybody makes mistakes, I am just giving news 😳

This the reason she went to the treatment center she had some unresloved issued w/ her self and others.

she took thoses picture on tour folling around I mean miley did the same ppl bother her for a while and then understood she has talent. (up until that whole bong thing) 

Demis' not a lesbian , she a teenger who is experimenting and most teens around her age do that.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
That video couldnt be made up, and stuff
 but if she is, whats wrong with it?
She's a human, and its HER life.
Nothing wrong with being gay or les!
StarryNight15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

That video couldnt be made up, and stuff

but if she is, whats wrong with it?
She's a human, and its HER life.
Nothing wrong with being gay or les!

Not gonna blame you for saying this but i don't think anyone's religion allows people to be s**ts and Lesbian/Gay?????????????
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have always believed she was either a lesbian or bi sexual, and i still love her.. Her fans shouldn't be disappointed if she comes out of the closet any time soon.. I mean it wouldn't be anything surprising to me..
i don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is i loved them no matter what.. So yeh but those pictures people takes pics like that all the time.. 

Zaara