India-Forums

Disney World
Disney World

Demi Lavato is a Lesbian

peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Guys before saying anything , i just want to let u guys know i am not going against Demi or hating on her by posting this but when i was searching for some songs on you tube i saw some inappropriate pics of her licking some girls face in a  bad manner, if u want proof just go on YouTube.com and type Demi Lavato is a lesbian. I have never ever excepted such thing from demi, i understand she's 18 and stuff but still it just ruins her whole reputation she has  please don't hate me  for posting this.

Edited by peace224 - 22 January 2011 at 10:24am

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
^^ She's not a lesbian, tons of girls do that. I should think most of the adolescent celebrity girls have done it at one point or another and even those who aren't famous... I'm not saying it isn't inappropriate or anything because I suppose it is but I just wanted to clarify that she isn't :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shininggal2008

peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I understand but to some people it may look like that, it doesn't look good when  a disney person who kids look up to do that.
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

^^ She's not a lesbian, tons of girls do that. I should think most of the adolescent celebrity girls have done it at one point or another and even those who aren't famous... I'm not saying it isn't inappropriate or anything because I suppose it is but I just wanted to clarify that she isn't :)
Exactly!
and @topic starter: being a lesbo is a pretty common thingg noww... and even if she is... it shdnt diappoint her fans who're fans of her singing or actingg!
just... chill.. she isnt one!
LOL

DesiGirl_

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace224

I understand but to some people it may look like that, it doesn't look good when  a disney person who kids look up to do that.

I understand where you're coming from :)
peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@ AfridiMalik - Look just like i said it before that i am not against her or hating on her, and the whole lesbian topic i didn't start that, somebody else did i am just giving the news of what some people have said about her. I am not the kind of person who hates people because they did something and i understand because everybody makes mistakes, I am just giving news Stern Smile
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace224

@ AfridiMalik - Look just like i said it before that i am not against her or hating on her, and the whole lesbian topic i didn't start that, somebody else did i am just giving the news of what some people have said about her. I am not the kind of person who hates people because they did something and i understand because everybody makes mistakes, I am just giving news Stern Smile
  This the reason she went to the treatment center she had some unresloved issued w/ her self and others.

she took thoses picture on tour folling around I mean miley did the same ppl bother her for a while and then understood she has talent. (up until that whole bong thing) 

Demis' not a lesbian , she a teenger who is experimenting and most teens around her age do that.
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
That video couldnt be made up, and stuff
 but if she is, whats wrong with it?
She's a human, and its HER life.
Nothing wrong with being gay or les!

_Sahra_

Go to top