Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well to tell you the truth the wedding always makes me cry...

and today was not exception at all...

Love the scene with Geet and Darji...

I am telling this may be 100th time but I am really really glad that Maan brought Darjee for the wedding..  I would have loved if Geet's parent could have come as Geet's father was the closest to her..  (but I know that now he is doing another show and no dates..)  but anyway I simply love this turn of events and the presence of Darji in Geet's wedding..

Darjee's declaration of them being wrong and praising Geet for her standing all alone for her priciples and her fight with the society...  and on top of that prasing her groom for all the efforts and his tenacity to bring him here for the wedding.  It was just beautifully awesome..

and the performance of Drashti was phenomenal  This lady is just so extra ordinary talented.   Her perfromance is not a performance but a total reality..

loved the scene with Geet and Darji and Maan coming to them and darji hugging them..  Kanyadan was also very nicely done.   love the song delhe ka sehra..  as the weddng song.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana....

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously loved every bit of it except AA scenes.. DD was mindblwing and made everyone cried alottt👏
libra25 thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
finally they are married......
looking forward to a different chemistry between our mr and mrs khurana.........  😉
👏
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yayyyyyyy
WooHooo
Finally they are one!!
Congo to Mr.& Mrs.Maan singh Khurana
Loved todays epi!

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Eva.. Beautiful episode. Loved drashti's portrayal of a daughter on her wedding day... So touching. Gurmeet as always was so awesome as the groom who dotes & loves his bride. His expressions were awesome.. When geet thanks him for bringing darji... Behind darji's back:) so... Sweet.
When he put the sindoor in geets maang:) the look said it all..
The mangal sutra:)
The mangal pheras:)
During bidaai... The concern when geet was crying... So so beautiful.

I loved the way they did the pheras today.... Just holding hands silently taking the blessings :) as it is maan has fullfilled every wish of Geets till now & will keep doing so in future:) he didn't need to take the vows again.

❤️
Shaadi Mubarak - mr & mrs Maan Singh khurana 🤗 Edited by bvs7691 - 13 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They are finally MARRIED !!  i seriously can't stop squealing over here, thankfully i'm home alone so no one can here me going crazy LMAO 😆😆 

Todays episode was really good, i would have liked it if the whole family was there and not just Daarji, but i guess everyone busy with their personal lives, otherwise the CVs would have surely brought them aswell 😕 However, even with just Daarji there i really did enjoy the whole re-union, it was pretty emotional and i had tears in my eyes, the actor who plays Daarji is damn talented, and that added with DD and GC talent makes the whole scene just so beautiful 😳 I have to say at first i was pretty dissappointed that Daarji will be doing the kanyaadan, because i thought he didn't deserve it, i still do, i think that Manchanda uncle or Adi should have done the kanyadaan, but then i don't think we would have got such a heart touching emotional scene, so i will let the CVs off for that 😃 

Awesome epi, putting aside AA 🤢 and hopefully Mondays epi will be great aswell, can't wait for the SR if it happens. 😳

Oh Congratualtions Mr. and Mrs. Khurana 🤗🤗
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah it was a Beautiful episode 😊yayyyy !!! They are finally Married😛!!😍Congratualtions  Mr. and Mrs. Khurhana❤️i loved both of them 2day ❤️cant wait for monday episode😛 Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darji's regret and apolosizing was little emotional for me uff maan toh kya kehna aisa pyar karne wala only dream prince hi hosakta hai just love his dedication for geet's happiness yeap darji is right geet bohat kush naseeb hai maan loves her too much.finally geet mrs maan kurana wow
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eva..i agree today's episode was Perfect!!!! I loved it and it certainly made me cry too.