AP-Insane Chemistry / Adorable attitude - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

i m still under the spell of their awesome chemistry....everytime the come in one frame they set the screen on fire...i am actually out of words.....the episode was magical....with every episodes visu are giving tremendous performances...the romanticism is so contagious...hats off....i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved today's epi....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes, agreed....the chemistry is a whole new level of coact and intensity thatn waht we have before and their natural act is indeed a huge part of it, the episode was one of the best indeed!!!
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

OH MY EFFIN GOD IT WAS THE EFFIN LIMIT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say๐Ÿ˜ณ

It sure was the limit! its sick and crazy!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .dazzleme. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

That abhiya scene was our sunday treat. We can dream a full day with that dream and I will watch it several times.

yea....the creatives sure know how to not let even a single day be Abhiya -free in our mind๐Ÿ˜†....the scene was candy for the eyes.
Great Post!!
they are indeed fire!
they are among the few who can easily oull off a painfull yet passionate scene so well!
Sukirti rocks, Vivian rocks!
Originally posted by .dazzleme.

Well first things first.

This Chemistry is sick!....i have no other word for it๐Ÿ˜†....its not about the simple words chemistry and great coact anymore.....these two like litterarly melt in into eachother for each scene and today was a high point!

Comming to the attitudes, Why are these two so insanly adorable
On one side there is Piya
Totally ignorant about trying to find a way out or beeing scared for what might harm here down there, she was sleeping in wait for Abhay to come....' i knew you wouldnt leave me'....thats all she says when he is back, no complain, no anger.....she was just waiting for him to come back*sigh* ....and well, this is not the first time....no wonder why she is the one to later on help him back to life.

On the other there is Abhay
one second he pins her to the wall,screaming his heart out on the girl, the other he pins her to the wall again....this time Kissing any possible spot on her body that might been hurt of his harsh act the last night....'I am sorry Piya'....'i didnt mean what i said'  *sigh*

And well, in the end, Abhay just had to get out of the trance*arghh*.....drinving himself, Piya and us crazy once more.

seems he will leave town though, not for long i guess....looking forward for more 'Heart Racing scenes' alike!

PS.....Piya's outfit was gorgeous today, i like her overall outfits but todays was just cute going well with the gorgeous skin

PSS...I Like Siddhant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, hope he is just grey and not evil.
omg jst love ur post.....btw i love every abiya post today but urs r jst love da way u define๐Ÿ˜ณ
i dnt quote any tm topic but want to quote urs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@purple omg yes really she doesnt care anything even her life only she knows abhay will be bak to her...

@red nd blue omg m sure every gal got killed to see abhay s attitude nd wuld be thinking dat wish she were in place of piya๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ

@bold yar  i want to make a topic on sukku skin nd todayz dress๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜omg viv ki jay ho sukku ki skin ko kiss kar k omggggggggggg๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ

@Green....why?Why?!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....he is driving the poor girl crazy,lol

yes, the way he was behaving and the way she repsoned with her eyes and closed her eyes, and he just keept goin was fire!!

she sure was, well, this girl can make almost anything look great, even orange.

I'm beginning to like Ekta now.
She's doing a GREAT job of keeping us hooked on that screen !!
But she just had to make Abhay come out of the trance
 ๐Ÿ˜†

The scene was just incredibly AMAZING!!
No guy would ever do that... but Abhay ... ๐Ÿ˜

Even Kabir and Pia's scenes weren't that electrifying as Abhay and Pia's!!
Originally posted by Super Kool

i m still under the spell of their awesome chemistry....everytime the come in one frame they set the screen on fire...i am actually out of words.....the episode was magical....with every episodes visu are giving tremendous performances...the romanticism is so contagious...hats off....i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved today's epi....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

You took the words right out of my mouth.
The scene was Electrifying, Absaloutely Amazing
 ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Well first things first.

This Chemistry is sick!....i have no other word for it๐Ÿ˜†....its not about the simple words chemistry and great coact anymore.....these two like litterarly melt in into eachother for each scene and today was a high point!

Comming to the attitudes, Why are these two so insanly adorable
On one side there is Piya
Totally ignorant about trying to find a way out or beeing scared for what might harm here down there, she was sleeping in wait for Abhay to come....' i knew you wouldnt leave me'....thats all she says when he is back, no complain, no anger.....she was just waiting for him to come back*sigh* ....and well, this is not the first time....no wonder why she is the one to later on help him back to life.

On the other there is Abhay
one second he pins her to the wall,screaming his heart out on the girl, the other he pins her to the wall again....this time Kissing any possible spot on her body that might been hurt of his harsh act the last night....'I am sorry Piya'....'i didnt mean what i said'  *sigh*

And well, in the end, Abhay just had to get out of the trance*arghh*.....drinving himself, Piya and us crazy once more.

seems he will leave town though, not for long i guess....looking forward for more 'Heart Racing scenes' alike!

PS.....Piya's outfit was gorgeous today, i like her overall outfits but todays was just cute going well with the gorgeous skin

PSS...I Like Siddhant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, hope he is just grey and not evil.
\

Hello..dazzleme...!! dear you really DAZZLED ME..with your immaculate post ..about that scene & ABHAY & PIYA..whom we all seem to adore..unconditionally..you have put across things about Abhay & piya in exact teh way I would have loved to do..but i couldnt because I am down with ABHIYA FEVER..!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  You are simply brilliant and please keep writing..!!
Originally posted by Maz_4_life

You took the words right out of my mouth.
The scene was Electrifying, Absaloutely Amazing
 ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx dear...i guess great minds think alike....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
ur post is absolutely adorable nd u said it all in jst few simple lines!!!!! i really wanna see more of ur posts b'coz u write amazingly.........๐Ÿ˜ณ
nd is dere anything left for me to say about abhiya????