Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha-Shaurya OS |Gone Forever| (Page 3)

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS-Such a Sad Ending emotional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Great OS
"Shaurya bugging him" ..shouldn't it be her?Ermm Sorry, dont mind me, I am a bit of a grammar freakLOL But I love the way you write! and the story is really ineteresting too, Where's your other OS? Could you give me the link, please? Thank you!
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
great OS dear .... very beautifully penned down ClapClap loved the way you expressed both of  their feelings ... do write more .... will surely love to read them ... and thanks a lot for writing an OS on Misha-shaurya as I was somehow eagerly waiting to read one on them TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
akanksha i really like your OS.. your 1st one and this one also... and i really want that will happen... the story is not end yet... it will be happy ending..... and i really really want that shaurya as werewolf.. agr story me sadness nahi hogi to wo story to nahi hogi.... story esi honi chahye jo memorable ho.... its not comedy show... always happy happy and fun... its not like that show.... agr esa kuch hoga k misha or shaurya sath nahi hongi it will be touching story don't u think... i mean hamesa k liye nahi but kuch wakt k liye.. kuch magic to hona chahye yar magic ese to nahi banta na har story me twist hota hai or banta bhi hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverAkankshaa.

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Aww, I can't imagine Misha being sad and so serious. This is really nice though. You brought out their feelings very well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index