Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- Pancchi & the jerk : Of Love & Shame. (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
POCA..and all my dear ABHIYA lovers..I really admire you people to have written such sensible & such beautiful..mesmerising posts..here I am actually not able to type anything properly with excitement & POCA..YOU ARE THE MASTER WRITER of our forum..teh pride fo our FORUM..God Bless you..& love you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepRitzieTheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
amazing analysis nitz :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Vivian and Suku were amazing today/

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying, everyone. I guess we all loved the classroom scene - well-written and the subtle sensual chemistry between AP was heartwarming. Not the kind that gives you goosebumps , but the kind that puts a huge stupid grin on your face.

I like Sid and i don't see him evil yet. Just a grey charmer and if he is Abhay's brother , i hope they are not at each-other's throats. Abhay doesn't need more enemies and Sid doesn't look the kind who would hate. At the most , a Damon-Stefan brotherhood would be great - bitter-sweet-wounded but totally everything for each-other.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugprcnsreepicheep

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

gitika.j Groupbie
gitika.j
gitika.j

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
awesome analysis
i cant tell u how much i loved abhiya scene.........the thing which i really loved was for the first time piya left him alone and abhay came behind her to apologise........
and btw that "kabhi na sukun aaya" song is actually from another Kekta maiyya movie "koi aap saa"

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Poca, I don't know how you managed to write such a balanced and sensible take on yesterday's episode, all my logic,objectivity everything flew out of the window after the abhiya scenesLOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming have still not recovered from the abhiya sceneBlushingyou know I don't blame piya at all for being so hopelessly in love with abhay,he's enough to drive any sane girl crazyDay DreamingHeart

now with Raichands' leaving the town it will be interesting to watch what turn abhiya's story is going to takeBig smile I also liked the panchi and her player boss equation....sparks are sure gonna fly hereWinkdunno whether he's abhay's negative brother though he sure is too cheerful for a vampire after the sullen RaichandsErmmLOL

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
as always, awesome post, PocoClapClapClap......
loved tht u wrote everything so detailedClapClapClap........was like watching d epi againTongue

n lovely read from NeethiClapClap n SushupsClapClap

like Neethi said, wht Abhay's threats, insults n anger cudnt do, his pleading did.........just d way he said tht to Piya.......looking all mentally tired n beggingOuch........gosh.........if Piya will not listen even to this, then i doubt she even loves him......how can she not feel d pain, d  begging, d pleading tht he had in his voice.........i m glad she understood him.

n i dont know wht kind of heart he has (he has none, but still).......whn he realized tht he caused a lot of trouble to Piya, he forgot everything tht provoked him, all tht she did.........he forgot all tht n just wanted to say sorry from his side..........oh baby...he is so sweetCryClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n i m just speechless abt d class-room scene.........just love Abhiya!Day Dreaming......n AbhayHeart

n d fresher is quite cool, energetic n all wrongLOL, but still.........i m looking fwd to his n Panchhi's pair.........again, totally opposite ppl just like MiYAClap.......this hot, richie will have some tough time pataoing d adarshwadi Ms. DobriyalLOL............good pairLOL..........

n no, i dont want Chandeena to leaveCryCry.......i like them so much.........if they leave, Abhay will b all alone in tht bhootiya Raichand mansion n then he'll have to face all warewolves aloneOuchOuchOuch........no.........i was thinking, now tht Chandeena know Piya's newest kartoot, they'll b planning her murder, but here, they r themselves planning to run for their lifeLOLLOL.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index