Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- Pancchi & the jerk : Of Love & Shame. (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Edited my take on pg1Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

The music piece that they played for AbhIya after Abhay drew away from the kiss and left Piya was first composed and used for Prem-Mukti ( a terrible love story with a fatal spark to it that drew everyone in KZK) . It was supposed to be dark, angry and passionate and till date , it has the same effect. AbhIya , of course are much darker than PM. And ironically the song " Bepanaah pyaar hai aa jaa" ( Film : Krishna Cottage) is perfect from Piya's POV. Even in the film, the song was made for a character ' a ghost ' who was waiting across time for her love to come back to her as promised. It is a sad song and full of yearning.

My darling Pocu.........I always agree with u.......BTW as soon as this song started playing my thoughts instantly flew back to my school days when I used to watch "Kahin to Hoga" with mom.......Ekta has used this song when the exceptionally beauttiful Kashish was sitting by the lake missing her love........she was floating a rose(s) on the water......her glossy hair.......her floating dupatta......it was all so ethereally beautiful..........It is still is imprinted on my mind.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.....I didnt have the means to record them those days.......Day Dreaming

Edited by sumadear13 - 22 January 2011 at 11:11am
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
To tell you the truth ( u might get a bit sad lol) today has been this one day since the show started that I waited for your post so longingly lol.  So anyways your post as always left me for wanting MORE! The whole kissing scene was A BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERIZATION FROM THE CREATIVES. I think the writing and as well as the creativity is changing for the better in this show. Maybe EK is finally done with writing lol. AbhIya -  Kiss of Love<3 Piya's situation after he leaves her standing in the empty class room awestruck and speechless couldn't have done more beautifully. Before this day their relationship seemed somewhat forced but now it looks like their emotions and the feelings for each other is coming out easily. Seriously these two's chemistry was just INSANE today.
Panchi and Siddharth- I EFFIN LOVE SIDDHARTH!!!!!!!! This actor is a charming fellow and he can act. cuz when Vivian stared the show he had charm but not acting but this guy has both and its going to be a great clash with Panchi.

TheBlackJaguar

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Well another wonderful analysis poco

I don't have anything to add to Abhlya scenes but just drool Day Dreaming. Piya is one strong girl. Piya didn't know what abhay was going to do to her when he lock the classroom door and yet she didn't run, scream or yell for help. It's like piya felt abhay can do whatever he want with her cause he had that right.

Chand stole the scene when he called Piya the Curious Cat ROFL 
and when he said piya cross all her limits on the double. LOL How can abhay say chandeena are not his parents when the have the same humor. LOL

BTW am a little confuse what did Chand meant when he said first you were chasing Piya and now she's on your trail. I don't remember abhay chasing piya unless he alway's knew she existed and arrange for her scholarship.

You are right  Chand stole the show.........BTW I dont want our lovely Pia hurt u kno........cause they say....."curiosity kills the cat" Ouch Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
edited on page 2
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis Poca..!!!
Today was totally AbhiYa episode except the last part of Pachii.. anbd the new guy.. I dont want comment.. I really did not liked at..
Anyway after few days of emotional battle, Abhay realized that he did not do right with Piya, no matter how much she hurt her, he still has a soft corner for her,.. so sweet of him.. he went back.. took her to safe place.. at Misha's house.. Also in the college, he said sorry and healed her physical and as well as  wounds caused on her mind, with his harsh words.. so sweet of him... Tongue
very beautiful episode....Clap
Good decision by Chandena, but its sad that Abhay will also leave.. Unhappy.. But I guess its required...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
very nice post poca...........
i m speechless today.......abhiya r sizzling hawtt nd chemistrylicious.......
nd d song was purrfect for dem!!! kudos to d entire team............
i even liked d sassy boss of panchhi nd deir first meeting!!!

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yaar...i am telling you...you should really really be a writer when you grow up... your writing its just amazingClap.... i loved and  agree with every sentence you have said...and if you became a writer i will definitely buy your booksBig smile...even though i hate readingLOL...

Edited by rukhsana1995 - 22 January 2011 at 11:39am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index