Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- Pancchi & the jerk : Of Love & Shame. (Page 2)

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hi poco

ok first before starting it i just feel BETRAYED
what the hell yaar according to the article the truth was about to come out and then raichands were supposed to leave but ....but...what we see no truth out dayCry

ok sorry i am being dramatic............cant help LOL but i expected a lot.....they have something else in mind i guess

ok now i come back to my normal mode

i was just in the dreamland seeing the episode yaa

i mean what a kind of person would do what abhay did
he is more good than any human being ....he felt he was harsh on pia who was actually the one who had nailed in his most deepest wound but still he so lovingly comes back to her to take her back

and pia i think she has got the message what abhay want to convey and she asks he him no more questions ....she is just glad that abhay returned to her ...that was more than enough for her

and the way they stopped in there tracks to see each other and feel each other from a distance  was like they were watching their very much priced possession which is very far from them and also forbidden

the best part was the class room
i guess pia was scared due to abhays moodswings even chand and haseena being with abhay for so long r not able to know what abhay might do the very next moment so how is pia supposed to know

abhay simply says sorry to her for whatever he did last night
and and .....kisses away all her hurt and marks which was on pias body due to nights incident

but the point is pia didnot protest after her scars were gone
point 1 because she now doesnt want to bring in more heart breaking repeat telecast of what happened last night
point 2 wanted to cherish this moment

todays scene of abhay being with pia had nothing to do with maithli it was just abhay and pia
but i guess maithli was the reason that abhay and pia  didnt have their almost kiss

but when abhay left pia was broken but still in love with this guy who may never love her back

these two have connection and as u said they just cant live with each other and also they cannot live without each other

feel bad for both of them and just cant decide whom should i feel bad more
i guess both r sailing in the same boat

and i just love mishhhhhhhhhhha the whole pia and misha scene was like a combo of friendship+sisterhood bond sort of scene

as for birdies boss i guess we r mislead-ed again   as i dont think that he is any way abhays brother

bechara abhay has no saying in matter of relocating as chand is in  no mood to listen what abhay has to say

and lastly i would say

poco dear i just love ur analysis
everyday i just wait for reading ur analysis as well as ur ff
u rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sushups - 22 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
PM story is dark and AP story is darker...As a PM fan it was hard to digest their end and i dont want the same here...
loved ur post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
"I guess Abhay-Piya are the most studious students of Mount College. Koi aur class  mein ho ya na ho , ye dono sabse pehle pahonch jaate hain . Padhaai? What padhaai? Who does padhaai in college ?" 

too good i guess they are too studious in " bad romance "LOL
i guess there studies are romance , maithili and vampires !!!!!!!
never seen a classroom full empty !!!
was it a holiday ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Aisha.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

awsum analysis poco. .abhay ws superb 2day. . .n yup. .d song was perfct. .!!

Thank you. Yeah, AP were superb and it was a superb episode. Smile

--sumana13--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
This is the reason I am falling in love more with abhay everyday. How can anyone be so sweet? After getting so much emotional pain from her still he waited for her that place. Just softly said dont try to know about me. Hope piya madam understands this time and dont again start questioning him. And the collge scene so much cute. How cutely he said sorry to her and kissed to recover her wound. The time seemed stopped for me. Ya I know that music was of prem-mukti one of my fav love story. Hope that story didn't end like that. Love the song also.

Love Siddhant's entry. Typical flirty guy but cute.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvareepicheep--sumana13--sushupsTheBlackJaguar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Perfect analysis...Clap.it sums up today's epi really well...the abhiya moment was crazy,romantic,adorable....hmmm...i can just go on....fantastic pi....superlative performances by all the actors....visu were at their best today....well done....Thumbs Up

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well another wonderful analysis poco

I don't have anything to add to Abhlya scenes but just drool Day Dreaming. Piya is one strong girl. Piya didn't know what abhay was going to do to her when he lock the classroom door and yet she didn't run, scream or yell for help. It's like piya felt abhay can do whatever he want with her cause he had that right.

Chand stole the scene when he called Piya the Curious Cat ROFL 
and when he said piya cross all her limits on the double. LOL How can abhay say chandeena are not his parents when the have the same humor. LOL

BTW am a little confuse what did Chand meant when he said first you were chasing Piya and now she's on your trail. I don't remember abhay chasing piya unless he alway's knew she existed and arrange for her scholarship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsTheBlackJaguar

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Great Post

Piya's no anger and no complain was such a refresher to watch,but afterall its Piya! it was as she was scared of nothing and tried for no escape but calmly slept in his wait to come back....

However i think there was room for him to tell her the truth, cause its still a lot to require from someone to witness all she has and have this strong connection and yet just keep silent and just go the way he wants. i guess we have to have Piya's patience with his mood and just wait the right moment for our Darling vampire to tell the words,lol

the collage scene was very warm, Piya noticing Abhay and Abhay sensing Piya with the wind, walking back, turning around, having Piya walk away this time, he followed her to make sure everything is alright.....and yet he claims his feelings are not Love for her,lol
ahhh these two.

and well, is there any need to say abt the classroom scene? the passion, the healing kisses and strong eye-talks. enough said!

knowing he will leave, i am looking forward for an emotional scene between the two when he comes back to meet her up in the hospital, like a cute anger of why he left her and he just hugging her or something... poor girl having a revenge-full pshyco after her:(

I like Siddhant, impressive scene,lol...i really hope he is more grey than Evil.

PS.loved Piyas outfit gong well with her gorgeous skin....

Edited by .dazzleme. - 22 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaprcns--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index