Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful analysis Poca..!!!
Today was totally AbhiYa episode except the last part of Pachii.. anbd the new guy.. I dont want comment.. I really did not liked at..
Anyway after few days of emotional battle, Abhay realized that he did not do right with Piya, no matter how much she hurt her, he still has a soft corner for her,.. so sweet of him.. he went back.. took her to safe place.. at Misha's house.. Also in the college, he said sorry and healed her physical and as well as  wounds caused on her mind, with his harsh words.. so sweet of him... 😛
very beautiful episode....👏
Good decision by Chandena, but its sad that Abhay will also leave.. 😔.. But I guess its required...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
very nice post poca...........
i m speechless today.......abhiya r sizzling hawtt nd chemistrylicious.......
nd d song was purrfect for dem!!! kudos to d entire team............
i even liked d sassy boss of panchhi nd deir first meeting!!!

rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar...i am telling you...you should really really be a writer when you grow up... your writing its just amazing👏.... i loved and  agree with every sentence you have said...and if you became a writer i will definitely buy your books😃...even though i hate reading😆...
Edited by rukhsana1995 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
POCA..and all my dear ABHIYA lovers..I really admire you people to have written such sensible & such beautiful..mesmerising posts..here I am actually not able to type anything properly with excitement & POCA..YOU ARE THE MASTER WRITER of our forum..teh pride fo our FORUM..God Bless you..& love you
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis nitz :)
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vivian and Suku were amazing today/
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for replying, everyone. I guess we all loved the classroom scene - well-written and the subtle sensual chemistry between AP was heartwarming. Not the kind that gives you goosebumps , but the kind that puts a huge stupid grin on your face.

I like Sid and i don't see him evil yet. Just a grey charmer and if he is Abhay's brother , i hope they are not at each-other's throats. Abhay doesn't need more enemies and Sid doesn't look the kind who would hate. At the most , a Damon-Stefan brotherhood would be great - bitter-sweet-wounded but totally everything for each-other.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

awesome analysis dear..
loved it........
and ABHIYA were fab. today....
especially ABHAYA stole the show for me.........
loved him to the core........
and thanx a ton for ur wonderful analysis.......🤗
take care....
gitika.j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome analysis
i cant tell u how much i loved abhiya scene.........the thing which i really loved was for the first time piya left him alone and abhay came behind her to apologise........
and btw that "kabhi na sukun aaya" song is actually from another Kekta maiyya movie "koi aap saa"
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poca, I don't know how you managed to write such a balanced and sensible take on yesterday's episode, all my logic,objectivity everything flew out of the window after the abhiya scenes😆😳😍 have still not recovered from the abhiya scene☺️you know I don't blame piya at all for being so hopelessly in love with abhay,he's enough to drive any sane girl crazy😍❤️

now with Raichands' leaving the town it will be interesting to watch what turn abhiya's story is going to take😃 I also liked the panchi and her player boss equation....sparks are sure gonna fly here😉dunno whether he's abhay's negative brother though he sure is too cheerful for a vampire after the sullen Raichands🤔😆