CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 693 : Khooni raaste ka rahasya (28-Jan-2011) (Page 25)

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Then I must have missed a lot of it , I watched it from where that injured lady calls hospital

I think that was the part right after the bureau scene, if I remember correctly.

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I agree that dialogue seemed as if it was for us !!! It gave me so much happiness and confidence to hear that !!! Abhi sir was back to self !!! & believe it or not I was so happy to him back in that coat dressing style !!! I liked the new look but that wasn't my Abhi sir !!! The first scene luckily I didn't miss !!! A nice dialogue in CID after ages !!!
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Sheesh I missed that dialogue. As I said I ran to the TV as soon as I saw Chinnu's title post.

I will watch it on you tube
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well, the episode was quite better than I expected it to be.Tongue The story was good, the side actors were still better than others, motive was not stupid and meaningless, method of murder was new, reason of accident was also good, and our team was also very good!!!
Big smile

Now coming to the Team:

Today ACP sir, was as usual damn good. No shouting, no raising BP unnecessarily, that's how I want him always!!!Big smile

Abhi sir was initially present at the Bureau, but they he vanished all of a sudden, like a typical Mr. India!!! But till how much he was there, he was fab!!!Star

Daya sir was also too good today!!! Although, I did not expect him much today, he gave me a real googly!!! But he is a bit tired, though overworking himself, but now that he's not in JDJ anymore, he's soon going to back to normal!!!Approve

Freddy sir was also too good today!!! And, I was happy to see Freddy sir's concern about Abhi sir in AKAKR.. He was all serious, no bufoonery, just the actual Freddy I want to see!!!Cool

Sachin is definitely showing scope of vast improvement is all that I'm saying!Big smile!

Kaajal too is doing good now, and seems to be adjusting herself well in the Team....Tongue

Dr. Salunkhe was little, but he did a good job in that little too!! Wink

Dr. Sonali was as usual absent!!!Sleepy

Now coming to Dr. Tarika:

OMG!!! She literally got me off my skin!!!Shocked Uhhhh.... hasn't she ever flirted with anyone while she was in college??Confused Yuck!!!! DeadThe Forensic scene was soooDead.... There was no need to unnecessarily flirt with Abhi sir...Angry that scene looked sooo artificial... and when she tried to blush, seriously D'oh was my reaction!!! Poor things, even Abhi sir was surprised by her sudden change in behaviour!!!!OuchLOL But surprisingly, Dr Salunkhe was very lenient with the flirting!!!!Stern Smile Ufffff!!!! And that disguise scene!!!Shocked Seriously, my only fear was that, they should NOT show Abhi sir rescuing her!!!!Pinch And thank goodness they didn't!!!!Smile

On the whole, a good effort was added to this episode!!! And apart from the flaws, I can easily rate this episode a 3!!!!Wink
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
It wasn't the best but a good episode overall...   so I rate it 3 Star  Story was good and the side-atrists too did well than expected ...

As usually .. if we see Daya Sir we have to miss Abhi Sir... and vise-versa...  Ouch 
Freddy 1st bureau scene was a good, like Abhi-Freddy convo LOL

Abhi-Tji's lab scene - No comments , but I was LOL Abhi Sir too was taken back with Tji's sudden change ROFL

Sachin - more than his performance, I liked his wardrode... seems like only he is trying out different shades and colours LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringue

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@Twinkle: Yeah, he literally gave out a "hain" seeing Tarika's changed behaviour!!!LOL
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
taarika ji is basking in the joys of new found confidence that abhijeet is crazy for her...how patheticDead
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think all records of Tarika bashing have been broken on this thread.

Just kidding. I felt so happy the Abhi sir wasnt present in the last scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringue

Go to top