CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 693 : Khooni raaste ka rahasya (28-Jan-2011) (Page 24)

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
It was good episode.Yesterday I was pised so decided to give my review latter.regarding firlting I just don't wants to commets and I really admir shagz,Visrom and other kitane cool mindse ise ignore kiya.I was happy when I saw the name of NK.I really happy this ime becase I am tired due to this series AC,AKAKR chhut gaye bhayya zulum se.
lets come to the episode.concept was nice and all have done good job even Tji  as she has ample scope for overacting.chalo Tji we are playing for lead role in Kseries.Eakataji we have very talented person fokat mein le jao.
Daya,vivek,sachcin and kajal wee good.like first scene of abhijeet sir hayala kitane dino baat unako hasate huve dekha.aise hi raho sir we can't able to see you in pain.over allit was  good episode.

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode. The plot was different, it was not dragged.
After a long time, there was a casual conversation in the bureau. Only thing DUO was not together and Freddy was doing vanishing acts or may be he is enjoying his leave with his wife.
But still it was a better episode than some recent ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I felt the episode was pretty good too. I happened to catch the promo only yesterday about half an hour before the show started, and it didn't really seem very appealing, but I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out. The haunted house/path idea is quite a trademark of Nitika Kanwar and I think it was very nicely and aptly used here without any unnecessary aatma/jinxed area talk. The highway robbery plot is a legitimate crime and I think they depicted it pretty well. I like how the two siblings had everything planned out,  convincing their victims to take the route and reaching there beforehand from the hidden shortcut. 

The pacing was good and smooth, I like how the investigation was carried out in the dhabas and regarding the trap set up there. The ending felt a bit rushed though and could've been done better. The idea of staging accidents was cool though, and so was the method of killing mentioned (though, from what I know, the neck-break is actually a military combat technique used for sentry removal and often not permitted to be taught in civilian martial arts... I think they could've used this point further). The supporting actors and locations used for the shoot were pretty good too, and I also liked the editing, which was quite smooth and not choppy. 

The team distribution was a bit mixed with Abhijeet and ACP sir missing for large parts of the episode, but I think they were fantastic in whatever scenes they were in. Especially I loved the light scenes of Abhi sir with Freddy right at the beginning (especially how he says "main wohi purana Abhijeet hoon yaarBig smile ), I had been missing these sweet scenes somehow. This is the way it should be done IMO, proper humour while staying true to their characters, which had somehow taken the route to buffoonery in the previous few years. I liked how Fredericks was serious and ably investigating in the rest of the episode (in the few scenes he was in), once duty called. The transition from the aforementioned scene into a discussion relevant of the case was pretty cool too, that was something I quite liked again.

Daya sir was amazing, I think he was great when he took up the baton in leading the team through the investigation in the field today. Vivek was very good on his part too, not only did he have ample screen time but was very apt and precise with his investigation of the crime spot and interrogating the people at the dhaba, and communicating with his seniors. Sachin and Kajal performed pretty well too, especially Sachin who, IMO, has greatly improved in the recent episodes and is proving to be a solid contributor in the progression of the case, and I'm very happy to see that. Smile The forensic scenes were OK too; although I think bringing in those dangerously-close-to-flirting dialogues between Abhijeet and Tarika were unnecessary (I reckon the creative team decided this in the wake of the AKAKR finale and their dance at the Gallantry Awards Confused), I liked the interaction between Abhi sir and Dr. Salunkhe. I think Dr. Tarika performed pretty well in her disguise scene too, these are the kind of scenes which she seems to be better at.

All in all I think it was a pretty good episode, although with some flaws. But certainly, much better than I was expecting and I hope for this good streak to continue! Big smile

Edited by DemonStar - 29 January 2011 at 12:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonChiinnuvisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

. Especially I loved the light scenes of Abhi sir with Freddy right at the beginning (especially how he says "main wohi purana Abhijeet hoon yaarBig smile ), I had been missing how these scenes.
Oh how I loved that piece of  dialogue!!!! Big smile Our super cop is back to his usual self. I couldn't have asked for more. I felt like he was telling us that.

And you all know what, I thought CID would start at 10:20 and was wasting time...I missed that scene last night. I was soooo Angry to know that CID had already started and I saw the last part of the Freddie scene where Abhijeet was asking Freddie not to drive on that route. I saw the entire scene today on Nipun's videos. LOL What did I miss last night!!!!

DemonStar

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Indeed, I think the dialogue writer hit the nail on the head with that one. Smile I reckon they've adjusted the schedule of CID within 10:00 to 11:00 precisely now because of Khotey Sikkey.
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Me too Visrom, I was also sitting on my PC  wasting time. I ran to the TV on seeing Chinnu's title post. Missed the beurro scene
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Indeed, I think the dialogue writer hit the nail on the head with that one.  I reckon they've adjusted the schedule of CID within 10:00 to 11:00 precisely now because of Khotey Sikkey.
Then I must have missed a lot of it , I watched it from where that injured lady calls hospital
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
as usual................ missed out most of it, later saw on youtube.

coming to the episode, it was really a good one. nice plot, a new one somewhat. techniques were good, background music didn't create prblm today. camera worked nice.

loved the first scene of abhijit-freddy-kajal !!!!!!!!!!! it was good to see these nice humours back!!!
we were really missing them. & not silly jokes, this is a good kind of humour.Clap

freddy's wife......................finally back!! we needed her!!!!

performance of the co-actors were good today. enjoyed it!

ACP.............. not shouting.......... a rare but good thing! though he was not shown much.

Abhijit's less appearance was expctd.......... he needs a break, guys!!!!!!!!!! but he excld in his small role.
        daya was more visible, it was unexpctd to me! i thought he probably is still suffering frm injury............. but i am glad that i was proved wrong.

freddy only a few scenes, probably has gone to spend holiday.........

vivek............ more appearance.......... good to see that. he was gr8 of course!

sachin getting better.......... his dominating self has been decreased which i really appreciate.
he clearly fits into this team.
        kajal.......... glad to see her gaining more space. she was good actoally. in the first scene with freddy........... she was somehow reminding me of another lady officer..........Blushing

salunkhe was at his usual best.......... good in humours too.........

to be honest, i was not disappointed with tarika. her acting has gotten better. the lab scene was hilarious but really bearable today.......... i liked the joke!!!!!!

she was splendid at the disguise scene........... that was one of her few gr8 performances till date!!ClapClapClap

overall the episode was good one.

DemonStar

Go to top