CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 693 : Khooni raaste ka rahasya (28-Jan-2011) (Page 23)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
IMO a good episode. It was different story wise...with good coordination among the team. Excess of Tarika around was the issue here... Rest is fine.  I would neevr like to get the thought of anything worse coming into my mind. So for me, Tarika is all about a forensic doc who helped them in the investigation as the CID team would be easily recognized by the culprits. And the lab scene, I dont know how to react.. because I liked it when comes to Salunke and Abhijeet's conversation but I surely didnt want Tarika's dialogue there... (although Abhi's reaction was cute and that wasnt exactly flirting either !!!).. Why does she need to open her mouth always !!!Angry

As far as the making of the episode is concerned, the pace was good. Didnt pay much attention to the background music..was it anything better?

Abhijeet was less present and I am so happy about it. He is taking some rest that means..A very much needed one !! So does Daya sir needs one.. so most probably, tomorow we might be seeing less of our beloved Daya.

Viivek was all the way good. Freddy-Kaajal_Abhi 's first bureau scene was cute. Freddy's "wife" mantra back..which truly speaking i missed at times. Tongue But it shouldnt be taking place everyday !!! I hate repetitions !!!

Kaajal and Sachin were good too. ACP was better. Not much of screaming uselessly ..Smile

Overall, an episode which surely is going to make me sleep peacefully after many days....Smile.. Normal Khooni stories are back.. and thankfully not with a bad one..Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosesayhi2suDemonStarsuhani.cipamisavisromNandiniRaizadaa

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I am very, very content with the episode. I thought this was gonna be a loosener after the AKAKR debacle, but I was pleasantly surprised.

It started with nice light moments between the CID members at the beginning. Loved to see the smile that Abhijit Sir had, and how they didn't go OTT on Freddy's wife. Then there was a nice transition to the case at hand.

When Dr. Salunkhe said that the car was lighted from the outside, I would've liked him to give an explanation as to why he thought that way.

About the whole Abhi-Tarika matter, I wouldn't blame Tji or Shraddha Musale for this, all my curses would go to the PT for reignitating something as stupid as that again! Angry

At the end of it, I loved how they set up the trap for the thugs, and I must admit, Shraddha Musale did a wonderful in her disguise!Clap In all honesty and respect for her, I feel she is better off in some soap, her acting is expressed in similar situations, where er, overacting is required. I mean she better in this role rather than Dr. Tarika.

Daya Sir was looking relieved, and rejuvenated, he was present for most of the outside field work, while Abhijit Sir was in the bureau trying to piece the puzzles together. Theortically, it is good and organized I guess to have 2 senior officers leading a small group inside and outside the bureau to make the work more efficient, but I feel they should've given us a few more duo scenes.

ACP was missing in the first few scenes, I was kinda missing him, you know after all, with all due respect to Daya sir, he didn't have that feel of leadership that ACP radiates, that power you know what I mean? But thankfully, we get to see him later on.

Vivek played a very major part and was quite active inside and outside the bureau, liked his dialogue delivery today, it was much better than previous episodes. Sachin was good, I think I'm actually getting the hang of him, and he has actually improved from his very first episode(I even watched his episode for the comparison) Kaajal was alright today.

Dr. Salunkhe was look very savvy in that coat he was wearing when he was investigating the burnt car in the first few scenes. Other than that, he was good in today's episode, just hope that he didn't bring up Tarika again!

I am very content with this episode, exceeded my expectations!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosesayhi2suDemonStarsuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Episode wise, as I said before it was good, there werent any loopholes. The story and the plot were different . It was well directed,

ACP was missing in the first few scenes, Daya sir was super as allways. Vivek was very active. But I ould still say he was underused.

Dr Salunkhe was looking extremely handsome.

Abhi sir in the two scenes he was there was looking relaxed and gave good expressions. But later I missed hin throuhgout. But then if it is for rest then fine. Only it should not continue for long.

Kaajal and Sachin were good too

This episode exceeded my expectations

nisha2515 Senior Member
nisha2515
nisha2515

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I missed d epi..but can someone pleez tell me what they showed related to abhi-tarika marriage that u all guyz are talking about the hints..i am scared..pleez tell
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
DeadArrey there was nothing about marriage, we were all a bit upset with the Tarika flirting with Abhijit. Marriage did look on the cards when she said I will allways be in this lab even if De S isint and then looked at Abhi sir. It was an all out Tarika-Abhi flirting this time rateher than the other way round

Edited by nandiniraizada - 28 January 2011 at 7:28pm
nisha2515 Senior Member
nisha2515
nisha2515

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks..
Yuck..now the flirting responsibility is being given to tarika..its called role reversal..bechara abhijit..how embarrased he must had been..save him..someone ask fw to bring back a lost love 4om his past..i now realize that maya was a much better opition..they made a cute couple..dont mind if she is still alive and comes back..save abhijit.
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!Dead
No Maya please cant we have someone fresh for him someone pretty and brave like Vaishnavi

Someone who compliments him as a cpp
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
No comments on the flirting....the episode was ok.

I gave it extra marks because Abhijeet wasn't there in Tji's disguise scene...Wink Thank God, he didn't go with her as her hubby. I was dreading that...because long back Abhijeet had gone with Asha as a couple.

I loved one dialogue 'main wohi purana Abhijeet hoon yaar'. I was soooo happy to hear that. I can't express my happiness in words. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStar

Go to top