Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Deepika you are absolutely right. But I was so busy talking abouit Tji that I forgot to add all this.
They assassinating the real Abhijeet, & bringing  another unknown Abhijeet in the lab. 
Ye to Khoon hain khoon!!!!!
Aditi_97 thumbnail
my abhi sir is so intelligent..........I hate the lab scene except this....😆......and in the end when Tarika says meri sasu maa hain....I was like kiski maa hain.....kisi aur se shaadi karly kya.....😆...and I would well many would like if that happens......the story was also good....i liked it....and the first scene of Freddy and kajal....it was so sweet......overall it was an average episode .....!!
Aditi_97 thumbnail
what is happening......it showed that message not posted..but it already was....😡
Edited by aditi. - 13 years ago
pushpop.chat thumbnail
As demonstar mentioned earlier, haunted house/path trick used Nitika Kanwar. I like it too much just like the case of highway robbery. Gives scope for locations like dhabas, petrol pumps a nice change from routine house (read bunglow) checking. Would love to see haunted house in future as well... Well not rational for CID but love it once in a while.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ek khaali Sadak Insaan ki dil mein Dar paida kar deta hai.....