Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Me too Visrom, I was also sitting on my PC  wasting time. I ran to the TV on seeing Chinnu's title post. Missed the beurro scene
Originally posted by: DemonStar

Indeed, I think the dialogue writer hit the nail on the head with that one.  I reckon they've adjusted the schedule of CID within 10:00 to 11:00 precisely now because of Khotey Sikkey.

Then I must have missed a lot of it , I watched it from where that injured lady calls hospital
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as usual................ missed out most of it, later saw on youtube.

coming to the episode, it was really a good one. nice plot, a new one somewhat. techniques were good, background music didn't create prblm today. camera worked nice.

loved the first scene of abhijit-freddy-kajal !!!!!!!!!!! it was good to see these nice humours back!!!
we were really missing them. & not silly jokes, this is a good kind of humour.πŸ‘

freddy's wife......................finally back!! we needed her!!!!

performance of the co-actors were good today. enjoyed it!

ACP.............. not shouting.......... a rare but good thing! though he was not shown much.

Abhijit's less appearance was expctd.......... he needs a break, guys!!!!!!!!!! but he excld in his small role.
        daya was more visible, it was unexpctd to me! i thought he probably is still suffering frm injury............. but i am glad that i was proved wrong.

freddy only a few scenes, probably has gone to spend holiday.........

vivek............ more appearance.......... good to see that. he was gr8 of course!

sachin getting better.......... his dominating self has been decreased which i really appreciate.
he clearly fits into this team.
        kajal.......... glad to see her gaining more space. she was good actoally. in the first scene with freddy........... she was somehow reminding me of another lady officer..........☺️

salunkhe was at his usual best.......... good in humours too.........

to be honest, i was not disappointed with tarika. her acting has gotten better. the lab scene was hilarious but really bearable today.......... i liked the joke!!!!!!

she was splendid at the disguise scene........... that was one of her few gr8 performances till date!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

overall the episode was good one.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Then I must have missed a lot of it , I watched it from where that injured lady calls hospital

I think that was the part right after the bureau scene, if I remember correctly.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that dialogue seemed as if it was for us !!! It gave me so much happiness and confidence to hear that !!! Abhi sir was back to self !!! & believe it or not I was so happy to him back in that coat dressing style !!! I liked the new look but that wasn't my Abhi sir !!! The first scene luckily I didn't miss !!! A nice dialogue in CID after ages !!!
Sheesh I missed that dialogue. As I said I ran to the TV as soon as I saw Chinnu's title post.

I will watch it on you tube
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, the episode was quite better than I expected it to be.πŸ˜› The story was good, the side actors were still better than others, motive was not stupid and meaningless, method of murder was new, reason of accident was also good, and our team was also very good!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the Team:

Today ACP sir, was as usual damn good. No shouting, no raising BP unnecessarily, that's how I want him always!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi sir was initially present at the Bureau, but they he vanished all of a sudden, like a typical Mr. India!!! But till how much he was there, he was fab!!!⭐️

Daya sir was also too good today!!! Although, I did not expect him much today, he gave me a real googly!!! But he is a bit tired, though overworking himself, but now that he's not in JDJ anymore, he's soon going to back to normal!!!

Freddy sir was also too good today!!! And, I was happy to see Freddy sir's concern about Abhi sir in AKAKR.. He was all serious, no bufoonery, just the actual Freddy I want to see!!!😎

Sachin is definitely showing scope of vast improvement is all that I'm saying!πŸ˜ƒ!

Kaajal too is doing good now, and seems to be adjusting herself well in the Team....πŸ˜›

Dr. Salunkhe was little, but he did a good job in that little too!! πŸ˜‰

Dr. Sonali was as usual absent!!!πŸ₯±

Now coming to Dr. Tarika:

OMG!!! She literally got me off my skin!!!😲 Uhhhh.... hasn't she ever flirted with anyone while she was in college??πŸ˜• Yuck!!!! 🀒The Forensic scene was sooo🀒.... There was no need to unnecessarily flirt with Abhi sir...😑 that scene looked sooo artificial... and when she tried to blush, seriously  was my reaction!!! Poor things, even Abhi sir was surprised by her sudden change in behaviour!!!!πŸ˜† But surprisingly, Dr Salunkhe was very lenient with the flirting!!!!😳 Ufffff!!!! And that disguise scene!!!😲 Seriously, my only fear was that, they should NOT show Abhi sir rescuing her!!!!😡 And thank goodness they didn't!!!!😊

On the whole, a good effort was added to this episode!!! And apart from the flaws, I can easily rate this episode a 3!!!!πŸ˜‰
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It wasn't the best but a good episode overall...   so I rate it 3 ⭐️  Story was good and the side-atrists too did well than expected ...

As usually .. if we see Daya Sir we have to miss Abhi Sir... and vise-versa...   
Freddy 1st bureau scene was a good, like Abhi-Freddy convo πŸ˜†

Abhi-Tji's lab scene - No comments , but I was πŸ˜† Abhi Sir too was taken back with Tji's sudden change 🀣

Sachin - more than his performance, I liked his wardrode... seems like only he is trying out different shades and colours πŸ˜†  

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Twinkle: Yeah, he literally gave out a "hain" seeing Tarika's changed behaviour!!!πŸ˜†
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
taarika ji is basking in the joys of new found confidence that abhijeet is crazy for her...how pathetic🀒