BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May be this episode will be a dedication to Tasha's memory...😉

Fireworks finally realizes it.
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't it be a case of "Tasha mori hi nehi"?
Somebody  found out her toe wriggling, phoned Dr Salunkhe , injected Chloro- penicillo-quadri hydro-blahblah, she revived. But it was kept a secret for some reason. Rely on ACP to find a plausible one.
Jokes apart, I wish there was some way to bring Tasha back, Let her recoup for a year, finish her stint with Ladoo and come back to CID. If SS, DS, and most of all, AS manage multi schedules, why not VD? 
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Point to be noted Aunty di!!!!😉
anonymous7 thumbnail
there might be a khotey sikkey promo in the episode too.................. after that in GA
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
May be the gang of KS will come to CID to help officers solving a case.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So much relieved to know that a KHooni Story is in store this week !!! 😆 Kabhi socha nahi tha aisa din bhi ayega 😆 .. Anyways, Friday tomorow.. Waiting for a sensible story with DUO's presence and normal investigation but with some logic. ACP sir calm down please, Daya sir no piano please, freddy no buffoonery and the thing that i fear the most is Abhi-Tarika flirting !!!
😆
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow we have Dr Sonali joining back if the promo is to be believed. So possibly there are very less chances of flirting in the lab scene. Because after all Sonali is coming back after such a long time, she needs ample footage after all !!!!!!!!!!! So may be that will reduce the chances of flirting 😊

Shagnika thumbnail
Chalo you gave me a somewhat good news ... but dont know if its a very good news because 3 docs in a lab is so wierd !!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is I know. Salunkhe is indispensible. Sonali is good. But Tji is only there to bring out the romeo side of Abhijeet & wear nice fashionable clothes, perform catwalk wearing stilettos & smile & utter dialogues given to her ...........
Shagnika thumbnail
Hmm... true !!! I prefer Sonali to tarika any day (*Conditions apply : As long as her presence doesnt remind us of her and Salunke's college affairs!!!)