India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars you are bored of.... (Page 15)

stars4u Senior Member
stars4u
stars4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hey ruky y dont u advice her  instead of her fans to stay on topic .......who go on saying same things again n again like biased, bankruptcy on every topic of madhuri when its not related.........tell her to go n discuss in JDJ forum when problem is with her judging.........stop giving advice to her fans.........when she can say without knowing anything whatever she wants y cant we defend her..........even we get advices from other stars fans when we say bad things abt stars we dislike who go on saying she/he is this that blah blah..........even i hate kareena so much but i cant stop her fans from defending her............

Edited by stars4u - 28 January 2011 at 4:08am

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stars4u

hey ruky y dont u advice her  instead of her fans to stay on topic .......who go on saying same things again n again like biased, bankruptcy on every topic of madhuri when its not related.........tell her to go n discuss in JDJ forum when problem is with her judging.........stop giving advice to her fans.........when she can say without knowing anything whatever she wants y cant we defend her..........even we get advices from other stars fans when we say bad things abt stars we dislike who go on saying she/he is this that blah blah..........

look i dont want to cause an argument so all i can say is that i just believe no actor or actress can be classified as a good human being she is entitled to her own opinion as well but so am I if you dont like it then I apologise.Confused
stars4u Senior Member
stars4u
stars4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hey ruky even i am not saying whether she is good or bad person coz it doesnt matters ....... we are here to discuss their profession not personal things.........if u have  problem with her judging no one is stoping u from saying bad things coz bankruptcy, botox whatever it is not related to her judging.........when haters cant listen positive things from her fans.....even her fans cant accept any negetive things from her haters...........every celeb has haters along with fans..........
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
You just have to deal the criticism about her or any other actress I like Madhuri but obviously I comment on her judging because I haven't seen JDJ. Fans have to deal with the criticism it's part of life you deal with good and bad things and as a fan myself of SRK or any other actor I deal with the criticism well and get on with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv

stars4u Senior Member
stars4u
stars4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
You just have to deal the criticism about her or any other actress I like Madhuri but obviously I comment on her judging because I haven't seen JDJ. Fans have to deal with the criticism it's part of life you deal with good and bad things and as a fan myself of SRK or any other actor I deal with the criticism well and get on with it.

Tell these things to that lady who is criticizing madz fans coz we r defending her..............if she cant take comments from her fans (whatever they feel) then we also cant accept her comments (whatever she feels) .........she is the one who started criticizing her fans......

Edited by stars4u - 28 January 2011 at 5:01am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
You know what I am going to stay out of itPinch
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Oh gosh!!! more than 10 pgaes have been dedicated to MDLOL Although i dont dislike her but i strongly believe being a good actor has nothing to do with being a GOOD human being. I mean how can You decide that. I have hardly seen her doing anything for which i can say she is a good human being!! I mean she must be a good human being but then how can i be so sure? Just because she is a good dancer a superhit actress doesnt mean that she is a good humnab being!! that was my POV 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv-Doppelganger-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

Oh gosh!!! more than 10 pgaes have been dedicated to MDLOL Although i dont dislike her but i strongly believe being a good actor has nothing to do with being a GOOD human being. I mean how can You decide that. I have hardly seen her doing anything for which i can say she is a good human being!! I mean she must be a good human being but then how can i be so sure? Just because she is a good dancer a superhit actress doesnt mean that she is a good humnab being!! that was my POV 

THANK YOULOLClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv

Go to top