Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars you are bored of.... - Page 10

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It would have to be AB Jr. and his petty wife for sure. Tired of seeing them everywhere. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've given up my hopes on Abhishek. He gets SO MANY chances but he is going nowhere! I liked him in Bunty aur Babli, Sarkar, Guru, Paa but nothing else.

Ash needs to do GOOD movies instead of those chest thrusts in Zor Ka Jhatka. I am all for 30+ actresss working but..her time is running out! Either do better films which give you acclaim or go have babies! I don't want her to pass 40 and then Abhishek Junior to have complications like in Paa.  

I am tired ofSonam and her dialogue delivery, she sounds like a five year old! It's so annoying and irritating.

I am sick of Katrina trying to act. She just cannot do it. The End. Every scene she has turns out to be unexpectedly hilarious.

I am fed up of Akshay and his DUMB films. Why does he take the audience to be such idiots? For the past few years he has been doing excpetionally horrible films. Sad that he doesn't seem to get offerred many films with actual roles instead of buffonery.

Hrithik needs to stop trying to be Aamir Khan II, doing 'path-breaking' cinema. Heck, can you not just give us a nice, simple rom-com? I'd appreciate that more over a wannabe intelectual film from Hrithik.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Ash needs to do GOOD movies instead of those chest thrusts in Zor Ka Jhatka. I am all for 30+ actresss working but..her time is running out! Either do better films which give you acclaim or go have babies! I don't want her to pass 40 and then Abhishek Junior to have complications like in Paa.  

I am sick of Katrina trying to act. She just cannot do it. The End. Every scene she has turns out to be unexpectedly hilarious.

I am fed up of Akshay and his DUMB films. Why does he take the audience to be such idiots? For the past few years he has been doing excpetionally horrible films. Sad that he doesn't seem to get offerred many films with actual roles instead of buffonery.

Hrithik needs to stop trying to be Aamir Khan II, doing 'path-breaking' cinema. Heck, can you not just give us a nice, simple rom-com? I'd appreciate that more over a wannabe intelectual film from Hrithik.

I totally agree!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha I removed sonam and Abhishek part.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sick and tired of all the underrated actors because they get mention too many times of how they are talented and needs to be notice.

I'm tired of the popular ones because they are everywhere...lol so I guess all of the bollywood people can get boring. But when they take a little break and come back, I actually like them again
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People I am NOT tired of is probably a shorter list. So here are the people whose movies I want to see in the coming year: 

Priyanka - SKM
Shahid - Mausam (hopefully a better script then his past few) 
Ranbir - talented on screen, dislike him off screen
Kareena 
Saif - for both of them- Agent Vinod 

I am a huge Preity fan so I want her to come back to movies. 

No one else really excites anymore... the three Khans are losing their touch on me. 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepika is boring but I haven't watched her latest movie with abhishek, just cause she bores me that much

I liked her in Love Aaj Kal but  BKB was just horrible!

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Deepika **big time** (she's been doing same types of movies ever since OSO)
Sonam **sleepy** (i'd rather go to sleep than watch her movies)
Kajol **shocked** (die heart fan of hers but even she's unable to bring back her charisma to the screen)
Priyanka **ahem ahem** (yup.. never liked her a single bit)
Sanjay Dutt **uninterested** (take a break dude...)
AMITABH BACHCHAN **puhleezz** (even my keyboard refuses to type)
Abhishek Bachchan **yawn** (ermm.. any good movies of his at all?)
Shahrukh Khan **shocked again** (die heart fan again but have to admit, after KANK, his movies have been boring and full of too much overacting)

NO OFFENSE MEANT!
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abhishek,asin,kareena,rani ,ranbir ,katEdited by pc_rox - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
def whole bachchan clan, on and off screen...!!