Posted: 13 years ago
Katrina Kaif. Aishwarya Rai. Abhishek Bachchan.
I'm bored of Akshay and his comedies..he should do some other genre..
KATRINA KAIF. yes, I'm yelling.
Katrina  and SRK ....(Srk and his same diplomatic ...and i am so nice self and god bless after he says his part....he bugs me to no ends .....most stars are seen more when their flick is about to hit the screen and once it hits they go back to doing their work but he is there always  there round the year ...such a bore ...with the same badshah of bollywood air ........)....He is hosting almost every award ...then will come and hog the lime light with his IPL team ...then will come with his flick ...then will ask media to cover him on shoot of his next flick .......when do my eyes and ears get a break ...never)
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Bachhans
 Srk
Akshay Kumar
Shahid kapoor
Katrina
Kajol
Rani
PC (not in films but stage performances of her)
Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Wow all bollywoon big names are listed so if one of us send this topic to these starts we will watch only Darsheel future films 🤣
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Deepika
Katrina
Sonam too since I didn't like her in IHLS nor Aisha...but she is entertaining offscreen!

Deepika and katrina are really boring on screen. There is no magic when they come on screen. Need to work on their screen presence!

For actors: Salman. This guy really needs to take acting seriously. All he does is action movies. And bored of Akki too. Same old jokes in all his films. Advice: experiment more. Do more different kinds of films.

I agree about Akshay Kumar...same old same old films he should definitely experiment more because he really bores me now with comedy films
Bored to shreds of Salman Khan.

s.h.r.e.d.s.

he's really gotta ACT in a movie, onna these days.

Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rachna_5

Bored to shreds of Salman Khan.

s.h.r.e.d.s.

he's really gotta ACT in a movie, onna these days

other than him, I'm pretty bored of Akki and his crap "slapsticks". this the reason why I was one of the very few people who liked Action Replayy. he's got the goods, he's just wasting them in stupid scripts.

and i'm ridiculously bored of Katrina and her groping around for good, bankable scripts and directors. yaar, aapne apna sthaan establish kar ke dikhaya hain already! you can AFFORD to do other stuff now!

I'll be honest...I'm pretty much bored of everyone in BW!!! I get more excited watching TV stars than BW nowadays! And honestly, sometimes I get IRRITATED with Aishu....not bored b/c I can never tired of watching her, but sometimes she does things that get me a little irritated!!

As for the bored factor, there's no one refreshing or completely relatable in the field...I'm beginning to adore Anushka b/c she has that spunk, but no one else!! I'm also quite bored with Shahid and Vidya....yeah Vidya ia a good actress, but don't like her off screen personality at times!!

But boredom is temp phase....I remember getting bored of Abhi while watching one of his films and then I watched another and I loved him again...so it's all bound to change depending on my mood!!

As for Aamir...he's not as charismatic as the rest, but he's humble and honest and he doesn't attend award shows....well at least he's consistent! Now that's he's getting all this acclaim, he isn't jumping on the wagon and accepting them all!! Kudos to him!!!
I am bored of Katrina, seriously-why the hell she is still in Bollywood she should have packed her bags long tym back after her first movie failed at the Box Office-okay every one should get a second chance but what the hell is this chance after chance her acting is still the same, with no change in expressions-She has this 😊 expression plastered on her face throughout her movies plus what did she do that people have started taking her as a serious actress post Rajneeti-i dont remember her doing anything besides trying to woo Ranbir Kapoor in the movie, it was only by the end of the movie that we got to see her doing that sonia gandhi act but it was still not impressive IMO.

Another actress that i am bored of is Rani Mukherjee- why was she swearing everytime she opened  her mouth in NOKJ. Although i am a Rani fan but still i have kinda got bored of her.

Aishwarya and Abhishek- Actually i should have mentioned them first but anyways tey both are the most boring couple that BW can ever have. 

SRK: He has grown old plus his same old slapstick comedy has become monotonous. Everytime i see him on TV i just switch the channel.
Edited by chocobear88 - 13 years ago