India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it just me? (Page 2)

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i cnt sai anifink now.....it feel lke im still dreaming plz sme1 wke me..to tel its nt dream wh i juz watched

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .dazzleme.

Vivian and Sukus chemistry is unbelivable!
and well their awesome act is just a cherry on the top of it..
I have always seen Sukirtis act  among indias best and Vivian has joined her in that list! they complete eachother really well.Thumbs Up
The scene was amazing....but there Abhay did his usuall in the end, killing himself and the girl and in last second *bam* he is gone,lol
I agree with you :)
I have loved Sukirti since DMG  and I always loved her acting and now Vivian has definately joined one of the most talented young actors of indian television!
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanabest

i cnt sai anifink now.....it feel lke im still dreaming plz sme1 wke me..to tel its nt dream wh i juz watched
it wasnt a dreaam deaar :) 
and i am soo happy about that :P
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I did not go 'Awww'. I was too shocked for it. I swear, I NEVER expected that scene!! It's going to air again in 10 mins and this time, I'm surely going to go 'Awwww'!! Gosh!! I can still feel by heart beating so furiously and my BP so high!! It's so cold out here yet, I feel the heat!! (Nope, with AbhIya around, I don't need the heater to be on!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaRitzie

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I did not go 'Awww'. I was too shocked for it. I swear, I NEVER expected that scene!! It's going to air again in 10 mins and this time, I'm surely going to go 'Awwww'!! Gosh!! I can still feel by heart beating so furiously and my BP so high!! It's so cold out here yet, I feel the heat!! (Nope, with AbhIya around, I don't need the heater to be on!)
LOOOOL they are foshure damn hot! I live in Canada and its pretty cold, solution=watch that scene again Wink, infact just watch any Abhiya scene Embarrassed! I cant wait to see it on TV again! I just watched youtube Tongue

.Jane..

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i mdead Day Dreamingspeechless reallySilly

manjha

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
No no everyone is guilty of that lol. It was such a touching scene. and the kiss laid by Abhay was so tender. *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaRitzieRidziPiaJazSimi

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Jen! <3 i absolutely agree with youu! that Abhiya scene was making me go GAGAAA! LMAOO! it was sooo cuteee! and yeah Vivian improved a lottt! hes getting better and better everyday lol! <3

manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index