India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

any1 tell me whts going on?

rajkged87 Newbie
rajkged87
rajkged87

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i havent seen kmh since cuople weeks so please tell me in short y arjun hates arohi nw and they got married please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
You should seriously watch the episodes you've missed, they've been some of the most intense yet.... That is IF you're a true Mohabbatien   D'oh

Edited by Anham. - 22 January 2011 at 9:36am
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Suure Wink  When Arjun Went To Arohi's House For Her Rishta ....Rashi Was Also With Him 
Gauri Pushed Her In The Stairs And A Miscarige Happened Ouch Now Arjun Thinks Its Someone In Alhuwalia's Who Did This So He Took The Revenge On Marrying Arohi And Leaving Her After The Marriage Confused Soo Now Arohi Is In The Singhania Mansion And She Wants To Teach A Lesson To Arjun Tongue Pyaar Ki Jang Has Started ...Watch Today's Maha Epi To Know More Smile
Hope It Helped Yoou Embarrassed

Maria Heart
rajkged87 Newbie
rajkged87
rajkged87

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thnks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index