ARJA @ SSA-WRITTEN UPDATE & LINK ADDED!

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today in SSA ArJa gave the award for the category "Best Singer (Male)"....and wen Arhaan was announcing the awards he said "Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab for Dil toh Bacha Hai ji"....I just loved it....he was sooo respectful....

they both gave the awards together
Pooja : The award for Best Singer Male goes to...
Arhaan:Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab for Dil toh Bacha Hai ji

Arja Rocks!!They were looking sooooooo beautiful togetehr.....Dashing Couple and teh BEST!👏😳

Link:

Credit to dtfdtfdtf321 for uploading the video so fast....n thanks for yemi for posting dis here!

Nechu
Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks so much dear!! 😃😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
They so looked nice.see how she let him announce the winner.and how he waited for her.sweet
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
indeedy! Thank you lovely ladies!!!!🤗
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it seems they were the only tv stars that made it onto the stage............ good for them 👍🏼
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really a honor with tht big bollywood ppl around.... U feel all let out.... But, its GOOD tht ARJA got the opportunity to give away the award....❤️OMG!!!! this couple is sure winner in any Jodi competition❤️[if no politics]they complimented each other so well... Pooja looked stunning,but little nervous.... Arhaan looked handsome n he was little tensed wh he cane on stage then after a while he was COOL.... I was honored tht our show got intro in tht huge crowd... thanks too Star ppl....But they could hv called their own names instead of K n P... They could hv told like this Arhaan n Pooja from the Very Popular  Star Plus show  'Pratigya' - thanks a lot Neslin....🤗 thanks tp the uploader also..👍🏼. i wanna see the whole video.... its end in the middle....
Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They both looked Happy to be on stage together.... the way Pooja looked at him after they came on stage b4 mick.... n AB looking at the audience... I can feel tht he is more than happy n Pooja was happy to look at him.. ❤️whn she read the card... AB looked @ her😍

Vishp Pls, post pics o them on stage... Pls...........Thank U😉

Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

They so looked nice.see how she let him announce the winner.and how he waited for her.sweet

yup...evrything was cute sweeeet ammzing mindblowing around dem at dat time!😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

it seems they were the only tv stars that made it onto the stage............ good for them 👍🏼

yes....even SNS cast was der...bt dey were not shown in other dan Red Carpet!
That shows how much loved ArJa/KriYa is....n how Star ppl trat them!They r d best!👏
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Its really a honor with tht big bollywood ppl around.... U feel all let out.... But, its GOOD tht ARJA got the opportunity to give away the award....❤️OMG!!!! this couple is sure winner in any Jodi competition❤️[if no politics]they complimented each other so well... Pooja looked stunning,but little nervous.... Arhaan looked handsome n he was little tensed wh he cane on stage then after a while he was COOL.... I was honored tht our show got intro in tht huge crowd... thanks too Star ppl....But they could hv called their own names instead of K n P... They could hv told like this Arhaan n Pooja from the Very Popular  Star Plus show  'Pratigya' - thanks a lot Neslin....🤗 thanks tp the uploader also..👍🏼. i wanna see the whole video.... its end in the middle....

hi dii...yea....really we along wid kriya r honoured for the opportunity....they r da only ppl from TV who got to do dis....n em sooooooooo happy for dat....seriously dey coplimented very well...yes dii....dey will and SHOULD wil the Best Jodi...but we dnt know right dii...how dye count the votes n all those stuffs...its not necessary dat dey should say the truth.....but we shud do our best to make dem win in SPA.....yes dey shud have been introduced as Arhaan n Pooja...but koi baat nahin....K n P bhi chalega!!😳we just want dem togetehr!!!
Both were luking dashing....n my baba was luking Dulhe Raja~!!!