Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Armu for the update of this divine episode...except for AA scenes...of course CVs needed them for fillers even on this super busy Maaneet day..😕 

Why did Annie have to be there to tie Maaneet knot for pheras..😲 she pretty much missed all rituals anyway...eeeksss.... I just hope she took a shower before tying the holy knot ....don't want her dirty hands anywhere near Maaneet on their sacred day.
Edited by my_view - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot Tanu.😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pwincess-

Tanu why can't i see the update? I've tried refreshing but I can't see it. I could only see part one of your yesterdays update! Anybody know why?

Hey dear...no idea..coz i guess everybody else is able to read... so no idea.... ðŸ˜• can u ask any of ur friend to just recheck... 
Shadi Mubarak ho!!!! Finally! 😆

Thanks for the update Tanu!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

This is to inform all the members that these updates which are provided by our updaters r exclusive for India-Forums and r not suppose to b copied on any other site ..they do a lot of effort to provide these updates to the IF-Members ..so if someone cannot appreciate their efforts,.then they don't hv any right to criticise them either...

If someone wants to provide a update on FB ..then give the whole link of this thread on FB ..problem will b solved...but copying updates from IF and providing it on FB is strictly prohibited😊

Geet DT
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's about time it finally happened!!!!!!! Thanks for a beautiful update, as usual.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

**Mod's note**

This is to inform all the members that these updates which are provided by our updaters r exclusive for India-Forums and r not suppose to b copied on any other site ..they do a lot of effort to provide these updates to the IF-Members ..so if someone cannot appreciate their efforts,.then they don't hv any right to criticise them either...

If someone wants to provide a update on FB ..then give the whole link of this thread on FB ..problem will b solved...but copying updates from IF and providing it on FB is strictly prohibited😊

Geet DT

Thank you Jyoti.. 
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=my_viewI just hope she took a shower before tying the holy knot ....don't want her dirty hands anywhere near Maaneet on their sacred day.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same, in all religions it is the same, you have to be clean😆