Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ki Shadi:Sapne bhi sach hote hai:Mod's note PG12

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
-----------------------Sapne bhi sach hote hain--------------------

[CRYPT]Darji tells Geet...dun worry.....i din come to stop ur wedding..rather to bless u.... to take part in it..n apologise for past mistakes!! Geet has tears of happiness n goes n hugs Darji!! Darji folds his hands and seeks forgiveness..... everyone looks over...with tears of happiness!! Darji says...when we needed to help u ..we got pressurised by societal norms n became ur enemies..!! We were wrong.... u were right.. ur prinicple..ur fight was right..!! Today i will tell to whole world..this is my grand daughter....Geet handa.. who took over the whole world on her own!!  Darji says..but i know u dun like to be called a Handa n Geet says..no Darji!! Geet says...even today i m Handa! I missed u all so many times when i came to Delhi.... from the day wedding preps started i prayed Babaji to make my family come to take part in my marriage....n finally Babaji listened to me..i cant tell u how happy i m to see u..!! Darji says..the reason why i m here today is ur groom....(pointing to Maan) Geet is startled n delighted...n grateful [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Darji says..u r lucky to be getting married to him..... !! From the day ur wedding preps started he saw u missed ur family n he talked me first....!!Tho at first i said no...he was stubborn n convinced me to come here..!! Thanks Son for bringing me here....or else this relation of Grandfather-Grandaughter wuld have ended.. and we wuldn have known how much success our grandchild got in this city!  MSK folds hands before Darji n goes to touch his feet.but Darji asks to hug him n he does.. Geet watches on with tears of happiness!! Darji touches MSKs face fondly n then wipes tears off Geets eyes..!! Geet says..to MSK thanks for fulfilling the one incompleteness in my wedding..!! MSK says...let the wedding get complete..n Geet says..then get this wedding done fast..coz i cant wait to be Mrs. MSK!! Darji does Kanyadan..!! Wedding rituals on [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]MSK puts Sindoor on Geet. and then the mangalsutra (bg.. dulhe ka sehra)...!! Annie ties the knot !! Maneet taking pheras while looking at each other...n holding hands..! Both seeking blessings from Darji .. Dadi..!! Geet is sad to leave her family (aka Darji)!! Hugs him n cries n then MSk takes her with him..!! .....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT].Anne is looking around searching for Arjun n gets flashback of them in the storeroom where Arjun is buttoning up n Anne setting her pallu! Arjun turns and fondly n hugs her n looks at Anne.. n says.. u better go down!! Anne says..why? U wanna go away?? Arjun says..not necessary..but its a wedding downstairs ..all must be waiting for u..so better go !!  Anne starts to go n Arjun says..u go first ..i will come later!! Anne calls Arjun n says..first u disappeared..n now u wont talk?? Anne asks where are u?? Arjun says..was in a hurry for work so!! Anne says..why do u boys lie so much.!! Pinky calls Anne...n she tells Arjun she has to rush!! Pinky..Manisha ask Anne to come wit them to decorate Maneets room Embarrassed....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Arjun comes to the hosp. and looks at NT n says.. please open ur eyes once...what i told u once...i fulfilled all of it..!! Arjun says...please forgive me NT...that i told u ..u were wrong...!! I returned in like to them....i snatched his sisters life...like they snatched urs..!! He will cry...n lament..seeing his sister..but wont be able to do anything..!! I took ur revenge NT....tho for a minute i fell weak...coz of Anweshas love..but not now... no more!! Nothing is more important to me...than my sister...not even my love.! today is last time i cried..now MSK will cry!![/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Precap - Dadi is doing Maneet's Arti at the mansion as Maneet stand at the door Embarrassed

New Precap - Geet knocks the kalash with her right feet and then Maneet put their right foot on clay.n walk ahead looking at each other n MSK picks up Geet and carries her in his arms.. All watch grinning!!

-END-....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Link (Pari/ Mangeetcrazy)

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAthahureen21neetukbarbigalharvithamg001ramyaduraironukrnlsuvaaslondondiotimaaasthadasmi123zainah320shwetacoolAnki.yasmijnGayaaquracoasta_70kripsyDarkangel_MoMoJaanbuntyMohana14Nandita5namitasinmaan13579maanlovesgeet17Hema_MbhakbhartifanvarunytruthtellerYusLizhemvbsalmankhanrulzhuny.thebestJadee777Rohini20hookedonGeetbahanemaaneet_piscesnaseebramanreea88Tishuumallu.crowe20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eMs-Min-Hostar_777Mallu_galmy_viewNirjhor105bvs7691lodysubiamanSushaanManeetaksnanshimanshiHADmishtitazeen_29-RD--Deepzz--Urvi-sweetie_pie..MicronDhara_sspringsiqbals4everneha2005SimplyAparajitaArwenishputhNewdimefahsaadsindu_gurtimrk-1saomomAmongthestars89kasuuuugennyMmaansaAudiwaliaLuvScoobyDilsayShabz.AngadzgirlKyunkiImafanlily_k25viny_queendiyafahninandhindu4lyfDillikudiSophia21Preethi-Premimechantefillemi7chimesshalini01evasumimgdg_2010SweetSammysimi91jyoti06..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahAbsoluvnivedithameghapartipreethiFallen Angelmysterygurl1427SigmaBul3-karishma-shalirahmona_pakswebubblygal1711nahtani88Serendipity..neharamd410swan20Sabmeratu.cooldude10t_areeb..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaars12345sumona28blackb28todayzstarbobby13rocks-Mrs.MSK-pickachuInfinitedreamsGiraffidaeJennyPenny

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thankss Tanuuu You Rock

From
Hina
Kirti
Veronika
Sofiya
Shalini
Azmatazz
Salma
Reema
Dewdroped
Nehara
Muskaan
Sangi

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 22 January 2011 at 9:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaheermehermi7chimes-Sangs-kasuuuusun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-VisuneharaAmoureuxtodayzstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks Tannu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evanehara

neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

thanks for the update! cant wait for todays epi!!!

finally they are married!!! Clap

Edited by neha2005 - 22 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaheermehernehara

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-LuvScoobymgdg_2010Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..todayzstar

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

thanks...............Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanehara

k_luckyreddy Groupbie
k_luckyreddy
k_luckyreddy

Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanehara

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu Cry (khushi ke aansoo Geet ke liye)

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamgdg_2010sun-naaaaaaaaanehara..Gurti-Kash..

Go to top