India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Guyss..check dis out :) (Page 3)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
by the way i remember last year star plus hosted their separate valentine day special where my favorites sharad-divyanka ,& anas -sheetal(from show prithvi raj chauhan ) performed & many more stars were there

star one hosted their separate valentine day special

i think star plus will come up with their separate valentine day spe becaz they r incomplete wid their akshara,ragini,nivedita ---all the rajan sahis bahus , suhana -ishan , wish TaAnu cud come in that star plus show
just a guess !!!

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
It is high time we take matter's into out own hands. if premeer can spam so can we! haha, jk. we don't need to spam because harshiya already has a big population of fans that one comment from each fan would do the trick, what say guys?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Hoor--Maha-SunShine_ASoaps1sitakshii

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
BT needs to promote TL!
Its high time now.. we've been waiting for HarshIya moments or TL promotion, but well nothing of that sort has come up yet! So lets spam the sbs fb page guys! We need to prove others that our TaAnu are the present nd are just the best Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Maha-SunShine_AsitakshiiSoaps1

-BabyCupid- IF-Dazzler
-BabyCupid-
-BabyCupid-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I personally dont think that this is a big deal because fan of harshiti (including me) really want to see them together and they worked really hard on doing that. Nothing can change the fact that Harshiti were loved alot and still are but that doesn't mean that they also dont love Harshiya!
I mean that just because Harshiti hosted and SBS segment and are doing something on V-day that doesn't change the fact that Harshad is on Tere Liye with Co-actor Anupriya!
Dont hate i mean they have been on sbs together but Harshiti fans have also worked really hard to get them together all they want to see is Harshad and Aditi together someway and thats what they are getting and you guys want to see Harshiya together and u guys are getting that too i mean i know that they haven't done something like this together but they will everything takes time i mean it also took some time in Kis Desh days for harshiti to be seen doing something on another show! 
 Just wait than you will get want u want too!
Just think about it, it took harshiti about 1 year to be on a show in Kis Desh and probably that long here too but hopefully not that long!

JUST MY OPINION 

Edited by -BabyCupid- - 22 January 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniGreeshma....-scarlett-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
BabyCupid we respect your opinion and agree with how Premeer too got noticed much later (and trust me no one knows better than us how as we all worked so hard for it) and under normal circumstances we would all have loved to see them together again (because most of us here love Premeer too and we all worked so hard to promote them too) but when we go to TereLiye official page and FB and see Harshad abused like anything and Taanu being made fun of by people we all know very well and know whose fans they are, we can't sit quietly and do nothing. Because if all others get to read on FB and else where is that Harshad Sux, and Taanu have zero chemistry they will start to believe it as reality, when it really is not. All we are doing is to show the other and the truthful side of Taanu and that we all love them. I don't think anyone should have any objection because we can't bear to watch people write crap about harshad, Taanu or APK ... because if we don't speak up people will start percieving that as reality and we all know reality is far from it Harshad does not suck and Taanu rock!

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 January 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-Shaily.deeps07-Hoor--Maha-SunShine_A

-BabyCupid- IF-Dazzler
-BabyCupid-
-BabyCupid-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I know where ur commin from Soaps but whtever ppl say On FB shouldn't really affect us cause they don't have the strength to come on this forum and say it!!

As for spamming I know that so many ppl are doing that but it's only because they really love premeer in there own way they can't imagne hc or ag with anyone else but eachother!! What I'm trying to say is if u want spam on a fb wall that will make u look bad not anyone else!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@babycupid
I respect your opinion and even I was one of them who got so happy seeing them onscreen as Premeer, I might hv lost interst as what Harshiti do but Premeer they were always my fav and will always be. Bu the people behaving, I assume you came here just today, just go through sum pages and you will understand the way of sharing happiness.
I was also hurt the way TL was bashed and HC, their fav star at tym of Desh was abused so badly but TL dng great job gve them answer itself and then it really didn't mattered coz not all fans did tht so thy too deserve sumthng.
But now seeing how ppl are beahving it really killed the excitmnt i was holding for Premeer.

I really don't understand from whr ppl gt free tym to mock at othrs whn such big thing is frnt of you, i mn fr us if we had got such an opportunity thn instead of seeing our favs performance instead of waiting of 14th feb, we would hv done nothing.
but ppl here hv many othr jobs but that.

And well just a request don't bring Premeer or Harshiti or any othr fangroup here henceforth

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 22 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-scarlett--Hoor-

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

sita BT itself is not promoting Taanu so what can we say about SBS?
ya truee

Go to top