Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
And people take note tht we will face many hurdles and bashing but we hv to cross all and ignore bashing and just do wht is our aim.

And refrain talking about other persons, we don't care who is in favour of them or what things ppl do our concern is only TaAnu but at same tym maintaining dignity of being a Tlain
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes BT has gone mad
but i feel whether ekta wud b knowing abt all this or not
may b she is unaware that harshad is coming with his past co-star in this valentine day spe.

may b the creatives of pyar ki ek kahani wud b sumone from harshads past show so thts why
but SBS is really going bizzare types & has spread rumours all around that harshads past pair is more famous than the present one
just like the way SBS spread rumours abt arhan behl & the wy sbs KEEP BASHING ARHAN on their wall  !!!

sitakshii thumbnail
yes i dont feel like fussing anyone on that disgusting SBS wall

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sita11

yes BT has gone mad

but i feel whether ekta wud b knowing abt all this or not
may b she is unaware that harshad is coming with his past co-star in this valentine day spe.

Thats impossible 1) Valentine special is for a BT show Pyar ki ye ek kahani 2) Harshad in on BT's pay roll he can't appear in any show without their permission ... so Ekta not knowing is impossible infact am sure BT asked him to

Yea ashi i agree we are not concerned with others ... we just need to concentrate on Taanu that is all
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
if thts the case then i fail to understand BT
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sita11

if thts the case then i fail to understand BT

To be honest none of us can ever understand BT
sitakshii thumbnail
by the way i remember last year star plus hosted their separate valentine day special where my favorites sharad-divyanka ,& anas -sheetal(from show prithvi raj chauhan ) performed & many more stars were there

star one hosted their separate valentine day special

i think star plus will come up with their separate valentine day spe becaz they r incomplete wid their akshara,ragini,nivedita ---all the rajan sahis bahus , suhana -ishan , wish TaAnu cud come in that star plus show
just a guess !!!
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is high time we take matter's into out own hands. if premeer can spam so can we! haha, jk. we don't need to spam because harshiya already has a big population of fans that one comment from each fan would do the trick, what say guys?
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BT needs to promote TL!
Its high time now.. we've been waiting for HarshIya moments or TL promotion, but well nothing of that sort has come up yet! So lets spam the sbs fb page guys! We need to prove others that our TaAnu are the present nd are just the best 😎
-BabyCupid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I personally dont think that this is a big deal because fan of harshiti (including me) really want to see them together and they worked really hard on doing that. Nothing can change the fact that Harshiti were loved alot and still are but that doesn't mean that they also dont love Harshiya!
I mean that just because Harshiti hosted and SBS segment and are doing something on V-day that doesn't change the fact that Harshad is on Tere Liye with Co-actor Anupriya!
Dont hate i mean they have been on sbs together but Harshiti fans have also worked really hard to get them together all they want to see is Harshad and Aditi together someway and thats what they are getting and you guys want to see Harshiya together and u guys are getting that too i mean i know that they haven't done something like this together but they will everything takes time i mean it also took some time in Kis Desh days for harshiti to be seen doing something on another show! 
 Just wait than you will get want u want too!
Just think about it, it took harshiti about 1 year to be on a show in Kis Desh and probably that long here too but hopefully not that long!

JUST MY OPINION 
Edited by -BabyCupid- - 13 years ago