matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
🥳Abhiya fans celebration time Rejoice🥳

So Yesterday we Saw Abhay leave Piya all alone but Abhay had to answer Piya's call. Hey he is after all linked with Piya in an invisible cord that is only for the two of them. Abhay may have gone in with the intention to hurt Piya by forcing her to feel loneliness but instead he'd brought the Abhay we rarely get to see. If only Both could see how perfect they are for each other.

Abhay watches over Piya. He wants her to leave his past alone just as he never asks her about her past. (He did a complete U-turn regaining his sanity. He was certainly a man trying to put Maithali at rest with Pia. He was so gentle in his approach it softened my heart. All anger he had was all gone replaced by his new stance to live with his pain alone. He was so gentle. I loved Vivian's gentle facial expressions and his tone of voice had no hint of anger in it. Abhay is unpredictable to the very end. Will Piya ever leave Abhay's past alone i highly doubt that? Its in her nature. her very genetic code. Arnab is her father after all so who knows but for now i think Piya just wants to be on the good side of Abhay.)
Misha cracks jokes trying to find out who Pia was with the whole night. She wants to know what Pia and Abhay did? It was so cute watching the two sisters bickering. They are really showing their sisterly love. Reminded me of Panchi and Misha's relation.

Pia watches Abhay in the hall in College. They both remince over the events of last night. Pia walks away as Abhay realizes he must have scared her. He follows Pia to the class which is empty locking the doorbehind him. Piya gets up with Abhay walking towards her till she bumps into the wall.Abhay apologizes to Piya for his behaviour. Piya closes her eyes and Abhay gently kisses her hands which heal and same with her arms and head. Piya watches in awe. (This scene was filled with emotion. Both characters were in the moment. Their own little bubble. Abhay was swept away with his caressing of Piya with his lips. I was glad they stopped kissing full on mouth to mouth i'd have fallen off my chair. I was immersed in their passion. It was so hot nearly steamed the lens of the tv screen.😳This is worth the wait. We finally got to see the depth of Abhay's feelings for Piya. Well I know its not love but its a walk in the right direction. While Piya was speechless but her suspicions on Abhay being a supernatural is proven by his healing abilities. Looks like he heals humans same way as vampires only Piya got special treatment. She was struck down by Abhay's sudden change. Bewildered by his kissess and we as the audience get to witness such a treat. Piya is one lucky girl) Abhay was about to kiss her on the lips thats when he realized what he was doing and walked off. (Abhay wanted to make ammends he sure made up for what he did. I think That is us girls and Piya will ever think about. I'm still blushing)

Now Panchis boss is a real player. Not keen on him yet but i will give him a chance. Panchi threw him out of her car for his intrusion and ordering her about and rightly so. It isn't till she finds out in the office she finds out that He is her boss she gets a shock. Having a little affair with a married woman is not a good way to start working with Panchi. He seems fun.

The Raichands find out Piya was dressed as Maithali. They want to relocate. Abhay and co are leaving. (This is an interesting move. Yeah Raichands are thinking ahead and know Abhay and Piya will eventually risk their secret.. I'm loving Chandeena. Its understandable they want to remain under a cloak. Haseena shows more emotion than Chand. As always hats off to them both for doing a marvelous job)

Episode 10/10 based on Piya and Abhay's intimate scenes. It was definitely Hot watching these two. This will go down as one of the best Abhiya moments but overall 9/10. Roll on next week
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agreed...abhay was fab today..............abhiya scenes were a treat!!!!!!!

n sid n panchi's scenes were gud...now their lov story will start!!!!!!
sanabest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...im speechless wiv abhay nd pia act....hats off to thm......aww abhay ws so cte nd nic of him..........hmmm....so far the new entri sid does nt luk lke to me nagtive nd he evn dnt luk lke aniwai connected to Abhay
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Abahy was fab today ! This was a lovely episode !
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a  very  hot  episode  for  sure😳
VladDracula thumbnail
Hey they finally are in love Abhiya are in love.Now somebody kill Danish.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

agreed...abhay was fab today..............abhiya scenes were a treat!!!!!!!

n sid n panchi's scenes were gud...now their lov story will start!!!!!!

Yeah Abiya scenes were a treat i'm still blushing with joy. Panchi and Sids story will begin but has a villain Danish in the wings waiting to pounce on her
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanabest

omg...im speechless wiv abhay nd pia act....hats off to thm......aww abhay ws so cte nd nic of him..........hmmm....so far the new entri sid does nt luk lke to me nagtive nd he evn dnt luk lke aniwai connected to Abhay

Yeah even i don't see Sid's connection. But i doubt he'll be negative we have Dan for that. Hey Abhays bro is still to make his entry remember.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: VladDracula

Hey they finally are in love Abhiya are in love.Now somebody kill Danish.

I won't say they are already in love. Abhay is still in denial. His love for Maithali is still as fresh as ever. For Pia to make room in his heart will take time
sanabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Yeah even i don't see Sid's connection. But i doubt he'll be negative we have Dan for that. Hey Abhays bro is still to make his entry remember.

buh..in the article it sai ths actor will be abhay bro.