cute sushaan scenes

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know we all want romantic sushaan scenes or atleast some decent cute ones, but i think the reason they haven't had so many scenes thus far is b/c of ragini's participation in jhalak. i m guessin b/c she's busy practicing for jhalak, she doesnt have much time to devote to SGP that's why there arent so many sushaan scenes, but hopefully that changes

what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i agree totally....i guess its becos of that...
or may be not also....CVs are messing up....

but on looking the kind of performance raz is giving...she is putting a lot of work...and hence CVs are trying to slow down the pace....

its all assumptions though
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       Yup,, It seems that way .....
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dear... completely agree with you... 

No doubt.. Ragz is getting too busy now... I just wish she take care of her health in between all these...πŸ˜’
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think its because of Ragz as the production house manages all the actors schedules and she must have informed  Sony about SGPcommitments and SGP team about JDJ, sje is busy  but the story and shoots have nothing to do with her JDJ as it should be on time, its the story line which is being dragged. i dont think it would be fair to blame Ragz for this.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I dont think its because of Ragz as the production house manages all the actors schedules and she must have informed  Sony about SGPcommitments and SGP team about JDJ, sje is busy  but the story and shoots have nothing to do with her JDJ as it should be on time, its the story line which is being dragged. i dont think it would be fair to blame Ragz for this.

I  think it is because of JDJ...so RAGZ is some how responsible for this😭😭...it will be better for her to either quit SGP and then do these shows or either quit these shows and give her full devotion in SGP😊..daily soap mein aisa nahi chalta dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....Ragz pehli actress hogi jo kisi daily soap ke sathh sath kisi na kisi show mein dikh hi jati hai...this is not goodπŸ˜•......there was a time when actors used to have a single commitment at a time....πŸ˜•...In TV industry..Pallavi joshi was such an actress😊

But i understood, isme actors ki galti bhi nahi hai....galat ye daily soap hai jo  1-2 saal tak chalte hai😭😭...koi bhi bore ho jayenga ek hi role play karte karte...for the same reason Rajdeep left the ro;e of Ishaan in OBS..he was getting bored with the dragging of story.

So...my advice to CV....as soon as Ragz came back in SGP properly...move the story ahead
complete their story as soon as possible and off air the show till April warna uske baad toh Ragz ko movies ke offer bhi aane lagege( As her first movie is releasing in April and i am sure Ragz being such a talented actress will cemented her foothold in Bollywood
)then usko bilkul bhi time nahi milenga ...then she may leave the show...isliye CV ko aage ki soch ke chalna chaiye aur jaldi se jaldi story ko finish karna chaiye😊
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Sinha18
    I remember On old DD series were like 13 episodes long and sometimes  like 50 most. Such a  nice series u can relate to characters and wonderful actors. I really miss those series. When they end , They leave u wanting more and more . 
     That's why I like SGP i can understand the characters more likely relate to them. And yes, Ragini is very talented girl . Offers gonna pour in for her.  Once that starts , She wants to leave SGP and CVs will want to finish the story hastily . I don't want that to happen. As long as they do justice to Characters i'm good.
     Pallavi Joshi was my fav. actor. Is She  working in any series now a days ? . Last few series i loved were controversial  subjects but we wonderful.  " Saans " " Kora Kagaz " Anyway hope they make shows like that.....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

sheema di...no one is blaming ragz...😊
SGP is a story that gives importance to al characters...
but this is a phase when suddenly sushaan has to get all attentions..and ragz has to be a part of all scenes...which may not be possible now....there are at times when things dont go as per plan...ragz is managing both well..but now she has to give 100% attention to both wherin before i was like 50% each...and thats the prb...that we get to see very less of them...and more of everyone....

this is just my assumption....becos SGP has been dragging a lot more for the past 2 months or so exactly after JDJ

😊
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

sheema di...no one is blaming ragz...😊
SGP is a story that gives importance to al characters...
but this is a phase when suddenly sushaan has to get all attentions..and ragz has to be a part of all scenes...which may not be possible now....there are at times when things dont go as per plan...ragz is managing both well..but now she has to give 100% attention to both wherin before i was like 50% each...and thats the prb...that we get to see very less of them...and more of everyone....

this is just my assumption....becos SGP has been dragging a lot more for the past 2 months or so exactly after JDJ

😊

I agreed...ab story line uss point pe hai jab sushaan ke scenes jyada se jyada dikhane chiye but CVs bhi kya kare....ragini is not giving proper time ...thats why they are compelled to show useless scene and thats why they are dragging...we can judge easily that in last week ragini scenes were very small...aise mein story kaise badegi...abhi raginii ke paas JDJ ke karan time nahi hai aur phir uske baad April mein movie release hone ke baad itna time bhi nahi milenga....aur phir ya to Suhana ke character mein kisi aur ko lena padega ya phir SGP ko bhi bina story finish kiye close karna padega jaisa OBS ke sath huaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,
Ragini's participation in JDJ is nt responsible for the slow pace of SGP..The CVs r the real culprit of all d happenings in SGP...Actors do not shoot for their respective shows all d tym..they r given dates and tym according 2 which they shoot for their scenes..Ragz must have informd the producer/director of SGP in advance bout her participation in Jhalak...please don't blame Ragini..she's giving her 100% to both the shows...