India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

cute sushaan scenes

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i know we all want romantic sushaan scenes or atleast some decent cute ones, but i think the reason they haven't had so many scenes thus far is b/c of ragini's participation in jhalak. i m guessin b/c she's busy practicing for jhalak, she doesnt have much time to devote to SGP that's why there arent so many sushaan scenes, but hopefully that changes

what do u guys think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruma09kritika_karansargunSushaanManeetArshForEverSinha18crysindShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i agree totally....i guess its becos of that...
or may be not also....CVs are messing up....

but on looking the kind of performance raz is giving...she is putting a lot of work...and hence CVs are trying to slow down the pace....

its all assumptions though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeet

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
       Yup,, It seems that way .....
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Yes dear... completely agree with you... 

No doubt.. Ragz is getting too busy now... I just wish she take care of her health in between all these...Disapprove
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I dont think its because of Ragz as the production house manages all the actors schedules and she must have informed  Sony about SGPcommitments and SGP team about JDJ, sje is busy  but the story and shoots have nothing to do with her JDJ as it should be on time, its the story line which is being dragged. i dont think it would be fair to blame Ragz for this.

kritika_karan

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dont think its because of Ragz as the production house manages all the actors schedules and she must have informed  Sony about SGPcommitments and SGP team about JDJ, sje is busy  but the story and shoots have nothing to do with her JDJ as it should be on time, its the story line which is being dragged. i dont think it would be fair to blame Ragz for this.

I  think it is because of JDJ...so RAGZ is some how responsible for thisCryCry...it will be better for her to either quit SGP and then do these shows or either quit these shows and give her full devotion in SGPSmile..daily soap mein aisa nahi chalta dearWinkWink....Ragz pehli actress hogi jo kisi daily soap ke sathh sath kisi na kisi show mein dikh hi jati hai...this is not goodConfused......there was a time when actors used to have a single commitment at a time....Confused...In TV industry..Pallavi joshi was such an actressSmile

But i understood, isme actors ki galti bhi nahi hai....galat ye daily soap hai jo  1-2 saal tak chalte haiCryCry...koi bhi bore ho jayenga ek hi role play karte karte...for the same reason Rajdeep left the ro;e of Ishaan in OBS..he was getting bored with the dragging of story.

So...my advice to CV....as soon as Ragz came back in SGP properly...move the story ahead
complete their story as soon as possible and off air the show till April warna uske baad toh Ragz ko movies ke offer bhi aane lagege( As her first movie is releasing in April and i am sure Ragz being such a talented actress will cemented her foothold in Bollywood
)then usko bilkul bhi time nahi milenga ...then she may leave the show...isliye CV ko aage ki soch ke chalna chaiye aur jaldi se jaldi story ko finish karna chaiyeSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 22 January 2011 at 8:34pm
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Online Sinha18
    I remember On old DD series were like 13 episodes long and sometimes  like 50 most. Such a  nice series u can relate to characters and wonderful actors. I really miss those series. When they end , They leave u wanting more and more . 
     That's why I like SGP i can understand the characters more likely relate to them. And yes, Ragini is very talented girl . Offers gonna pour in for her.  Once that starts , She wants to leave SGP and CVs will want to finish the story hastily . I don't want that to happen. As long as they do justice to Characters i'm good.
     Pallavi Joshi was my fav. actor. Is She  working in any series now a days ? . Last few series i loved were controversial  subjects but we wonderful.  " Saans " " Kora Kagaz " Anyway hope they make shows like that.....

Sinha18

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

sheema di...no one is blaming ragz...Smile
SGP is a story that gives importance to al characters...
but this is a phase when suddenly sushaan has to get all attentions..and ragz has to be a part of all scenes...which may not be possible now....there are at times when things dont go as per plan...ragz is managing both well..but now she has to give 100% attention to both wherin before i was like 50% each...and thats the prb...that we get to see very less of them...and more of everyone....

this is just my assumption....becos SGP has been dragging a lot more for the past 2 months or so exactly after JDJ

Smile

Sinha18

Go to top