Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh (Page 83)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

Nahi DJ, I am moment i thought like that, But i know she will definately Chourrrify yr Work. She is a Senseless Soul...........I love yr FF and i wish Kaash u have written for DMGOuch

if anyone of us would have written or even a child would have written Riddhima would not have been so warped in her brains
I know DJ, u r humble............But i love yr FF and love the way u show Ridz to us.

[/QUOTE]

WORDApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

LeeHesh in the finals of Australian Open...................I am happy but in a way cos of their ego's all these ten years, Indian tennis Suffered.

Yeshhhhhhhhhhh i am sooooooo happyBig smile

@Red AgreedOuch

sooo true .......i was talking to my sis yesterday and told her about them being in semi she was like .............WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING TOGETHER Shocked  

it was a surprise but a real pleasant one ........for once they put their egos aside and did something for themselves and the country

-Harshu-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazybobblehead

I live in Bangalore Sudha =)

Caro and Jaya from Hum Sane Hai CC are tamilians too.
I don't know Shak & even i am active only in SR CC. I love being here and love allllllllll.

Will definetely try to know then tooooooooo.

U live in Bangalore........................I miss Bangalore a lotttttttttttttttttttttt, But love Delhi toooooo

-Harshu-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Nahi DJ, I am moment i thought like that, But i know she will definately Chourrrify yr Work. She is a Senseless Soul...........I love yr FF and i wish Kaash u have written for DMGOuch

if anyone of us would have written or even a child would have written Riddhima would not have been so warped in her brains

I know DJ, u r humble............But i love yr FF and love the way u show Ridz to us.
[/QUOTE]

seriously the cvs spoiled Riddhima ............ Angry

-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

LeeHesh in the finals of Australian Open...................I am happy but in a way cos of their ego's all these ten years, Indian tennis Suffered.

@Red AgreedOuch

sooo true .......i was talking to my sis yesterday and told her about them being in semi she was like .............WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING TOGETHER Shocked

it was a surprise but a real pleasant one ........for once they put their egos aside and did something for themselves and the country

@Red i can understandLOLLOLLOL

But i really hope dey win dis timeBig smile

DJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

@Red AgreedOuch

I am happy toooooooo, But wished they could have set their Ego's and differences some years back. Cos both of them r aged now and i will never forgive them..............Cos if they could have stayed together, Most of the Grandslams would have been won by them, They did kept Country aside and ruined their career with all the ego's & differences.

DJ..

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

G2G

Byeee everyoneHugHugHug

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

seriously the cvs spoiled Riddhima ............ Angry

[/QUOTE]
I can understand DJ..............How much u loved Ridz and not how much u hate that Farzzzzzzzzzzz RidzLOLLOLLOLLOL

But i never liked Ridz b4 tooooooo, Just cos of SId, I tolerated her

DJ..

Go to top