Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crazybobblehead

Harsha, hum bhi theek thaak hai .. Where were you these days ? You haven't been spamming with the 'nikammi' log. Its now that I got to notice you =)

Reshu Maatey, aap kaise ho ?

Shak who told u dat i am a spammerπŸ˜†

Only Reshuu is a spammer in dis CCπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was a li'll busy yaar😊

Can u plzz post ur Guru ghantal sigπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Mokkai???????? Do u speak Tamil😲😲, It wasn't, But the wording u used on that siggieπŸ˜†

I loved yr funny siggiesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Yepp . I have tamil running down my blood 😎
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Momma how can u forget "Armaan ki kasam "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I can't forget her msgs and her more realistic way to defend her and AR.

But i wanted to forget all those things

U know even i am planning to send her the link of DJ's FF to her...............So that she get the senses
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Shak who told u dat i am a spammerπŸ˜†

Only Reshuu is a spammer in dis CCπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was a li'll busy yaar😊

Can u plzz post ur Guru ghantal sigπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It wasn't all that good. But since you lovely ladies love it. I might unleash my PS skills for your sake.

*GOES TO MAKE A SIGGY*
-Harshu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

believe me I do not know who she is or where to find her.

by the way why do people think that I know a lot when I don't even have a clue?πŸ€”

She is a one who ruined CMG ending😑😑😑

and turned Ridz into a Farzyyyyyyyyy Maiya😑😑😑

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
where is Lennie?

she is gonna love this or not🀣

Where is DJ ? Gone to fetch toilet paper from neighbours ?
-Harshu- thumbnail

Momma - Same here

want to forget all dat

And plzz don't send her Dj's FF link

who knows she may Churao itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shak thanxπŸ˜ƒ

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV has seen an increase in ratings after the introduction of Sara Khan as the lead protagonist. We hear that the channel is now looking for more spice in the story by bringing in Dolly Bindra to play an important cameo role!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Dolly Bindra whose loud presence catapulted the ratings of COLORS' Bigg Boss 4 will now be seen in yet another loud avatar in the Zee TV show..

Our source states, "Dolly Bindra has been roped in by the channel, and will play a character somewhat similar to her real self in the Bigg Boss house. She will be the NRI friend of Vimmi (Riva Bubber), who is Mona's mother. She is a full-on Punjabi lady and will get the shock of her life when she sees Anukalp (Nishant Malkani) to be the simple and silent Dulha of Mona. She feels that Mona deserved a Punjabi loud guy and Anukalp is too simple and above all, he is a Gujju. Her entry will kick-start troubled times for Anukalp".

We hear that Dolly Bindra has been brought in by the channel for a cameo role. However, if her entry excites the audience, the channel might plan to extend her role.

When contacted, Dolly Bindra refused the news saying, "I am in Punjab cooking Baingan ki Sabji. How can I start shoot for a show? I do not have any idea. You will have to ask the people who gave you this news".

We tried calling Producer Rajita Sharma, and even sent a text message to Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV but both remained unavailable for comments.

However, our source confides in us that the channel is shooting for a special promo with Dolly today.. Her entry will be aired sometime next week, and the promo will be on air by the weekend.. With this, Sara Khan and Dolly Bindra share screen space yet again post their Bigg Boss stint.

Let's now see whether Dolly can add more spice to the already existing culture clash between the Punjabi and Gujarati families in Ram Milaayi Jodi..
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazybobblehead

Yepp . I have tamil running down my blood 😎

Oh!!!!!!!! Great to know Shak, Vanakkan. πŸ˜ƒ