Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh (Page 40)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

well we can only hope reettttttt.......tho I really do think a replica of Karan Kundra fanpage on FB shud be done for our nikamma as well......no diplomacy.........no jigh jigh LOL

this jigh jigh is never endingLOLLOL KW fans r already in few groups JeRan/Wahian and now ShiRan too LOLLOL and these group fight is somewhat like never endingOuch
and after all that happened i don't think Karan will choose these fanpage option so soon..nikamma being nikamma needs something to do with his angerOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Hi Reshu, Monar and Shilpaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hug

DJJJJJJHug

DJ..

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Shilpu after a long time, how have you been? I shared my gyaan on that. Ah! aam da achaar? assi taan dal makhni bi kha chuke hian LOLLOL

Hey reet I dont feel like working today, the worst part of working from home u stuck with your system and no human around Ouch

Hey DJ

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Hey Shilpu after a long time, how have you been? I shared my gyaan on that. Ah! aam da achaar? assi taan dal makhni bi kha chuke hian LOLLOL

Hey reet I dont feel like working today, the worst part of working from home u stuck with your system and no human around Ouch

Hey DJ

don't ask abt WFH yaarOuch i m doing that from 1.5 yrs nowOuch and it sucksConfusedLOL

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hey DJ

@ bold ......... and everyone thinks you are always availableAngry
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Hey DJ

i agree DJLOLLOL my manager expect me to be available if they need something in late night tooOuch
ye bhul jaate hai that we r also human and we need rest tooAngry
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wooo 1.5 yrs work from home Shocked.. lol! I am feeling better now, Haha DJ I hardly do WFH so kind of cool in that front Embarrassed
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Hey DJ

i agree DJLOLLOL my manager expect me to be available if they need something in late night tooOuch
ye bhul jaate hai that we r also human and we need rest tooAngry

one convenient statement they must be definitely giving you guys .......... aree but you have the convenience of working from home ........... don't have to spend time traveling and the hassels which come with it

Go to top