Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh (Page 134)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

DJ,

Yeah, So true.................Small gestures mark a greater impact to ppl. That to from little kids................Its more than a Gift.

What issues DJ? If possible u can make SR meet a litte late also, But i feel i am the one who will be saying thisLOL

issues were like i wrote that Juhi said she took him home but did not really write it properly and then the following Riddhima dialogue was not in sync ..............

the hints that i had planned were not coming through .............

basically continuity issues ..............

sr meet will happen ...........delaying it .........people will loose interest .......its long over due .........

Yeah, With over 100 pages and 45 updates...................ppl will look for SR meet.Tongue

As far as i feel DJ u r so perfect in using the dialogues and its interpretation r awesome.
Ok, fine take yr time and do sort out it as u feel complete,

Dj,

I feel the SR meet should be more of a look & go type, just so formal....................May be i am the one of wants to see thisLOLLOL

the first meet would be that actually .......... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
DJ,

As kavitha said...................Don't allow any pressures & just follow what u have planned and continue with the Flowwwwwwwwwwww.

I am sure u will be rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

DJ,

Yeah, So true.................Small gestures mark a greater impact to ppl. That to from little kids................Its more than a Gift.

What issues DJ? If possible u can make SR meet a litte late also, But i feel i am the one who will be saying thisLOL

issues were like i wrote that Juhi said she took him home but did not really write it properly and then the following Riddhima dialogue was not in sync ..............

sr meet will happen ...........delaying it .........people will loose interest .......its long over due .........

Yeah, With over 100 pages and 45 updates...................ppl will look for SR meet.Tongue

As far as i feel DJ u r so perfect in using the dialogues and its interpretation r awesome.

Dj,

I feel the SR meet should be more of a look & go type, just so formal....................May be i am the one of wants to see thisLOLLOL
i want explosive meeting of SR................LOL as usual they had always blasting meetings..........ROFL

Hey good idea ...........ek kaam karta hoon teri aur Sudha dono ki kwaish poori kar deta hoon

SR meet ......... they having a intense eyelock (Sudha's look request ) ........terrorist attack with a bomb there is a blast  (explosive and blasting meeting taken care off ) and then they both go ........one to heaven and other to hell ( go request also taken care off.............ROFL

then i rest in peace ............ more like mera bhi RIP kar denge app log ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanmonty22

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
SuShant is awesome, His performance is so good and his Choreo that girl is brilliant.................I love their performance.

Salman is awesome...................Nice performance.

monty22DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

DJ,

As kavitha said...................Don't allow any pressures & just follow what u have planned and continue with the Flowwwwwwwwwwww.

actually what you said was true ............ i should have continued with SJ convo .......and wanted to a greater extent but time is a contrainst........... re Ouch

ssdtvgojan

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

DJ,

exactally Embarrassed 

ssdtvgojanDJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monty22

DJ,

Dj,

i want explosive meeting of SR................LOL as usual they had always blasting meetings..........ROFL

Hey good idea ...........ek kaam karta hoon teri aur Sudha dono ki kwaish poori kar deta hoon

SR meet ......... they having a intense eyelock (Sudha's look request ) ........terrorist attack with a bomb there is a blast  (explosive and blasting meeting taken care off ) and then they both go ........one to heaven and other to hell ( go request also taken care off.............ROFL

then i rest in peace ............ more like mera bhi RIP kar denge app log ROFL

DJ,

My request was look and go.................Not intense EyelockAngryAngryAngry,LOLLOLLOL

I want to see ridz crave for sid's lookLOLLOLLOL

DJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

DJ,

actually what you said was true ............ i should have continued with SJ convo .......and wanted to a greater extent but time is a contrainst........... re Ouch
DJ,

Don't make SR meet in a Hurry, take yr time to make them meet..................If u feel what u have written is complete then don't think abt time contrainsts...................Do write how u feel. Smile

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 28 January 2011 at 4:37am

DJ..

Go to top