Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh (Page 101)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

hey guddiii.. u didnt send me ur siggy shop link.. lolll. u know i got lots of request..loll
I'm gonna PM u Edward pic and I want the siggy to be just as the u have made for me without asking u okay MerryBlushing

ur blushinggggggShockedLOL.. aww soo cute.. anything for u

I'm blushing at my Edward's name not at urs ok so don't go all gaga on meLOL

CryCryCry.. i hate u edwardLOL

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@ angel..fine lol
cant wait for TVD... ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. its tonight caro-tyler..last night i watched all their scenes.. cant wait anymore lol

i made this..
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

hey guddiii.. u didnt send me ur siggy shop link.. lolll. u know i got lots of request..loll

OMG didnt i ?Shocked Hi merryCry

Click here

Bass ek favor karo dont post anything in my shopLOL PleaseLOL
Cry okay..
OMG i just checked.. wow .. Big smile..ur coloring and style is soo beautifullllllllll.. now i cant comment there... . its okay i will waitEmbarrassed

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

OMG didnt i ?Shocked Hi merryCry

Click here

Bass ek favor karo dont post anything in my shopLOL PleaseLOL
Cry okay..
OMG i just checked.. wow .. Big smile..ur coloring and style is soo beautifullllllllll.. now i cant comment there... . its okay i will waitEmbarrassed

Awww thanks a lot hunEmbarrassed And thanks for the co-operation.. u r free to pm me if u want any siggyLOL i can makeEmbarrassed
loll.. u dont even need to ask...LOL. i will .. just thinking wat i want... i have to find the HQ picsOuch

g2g.. skooll Angry

byeeeeeeeeeHug

prerna4rishav

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Sony TV's fiction woes continue. The latest news is that the Cinevistaas' produced 10.30 pm show, Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi is to be axed. This reincarnation saga never gave good TRPs, hence the channel has decided to replace it with a new show.

We hear that the show will see its final episode on February 10th.

Lead actress Janvi Chheda confirmed the news saying that "Yes we have been served marching orders. The show should end on 10th February".

A channel source defended the axing saying that the story was over and hence it was better to close it. However Janvi refuted this by saying, "There were several threads which could have been taken forward, if only the channel had wished to".

Janvi further said, "Sony had launched a series of new fiction properties on the back of KBC 4. The 10 pm show Saas Bina Sasuraal and the social activist saga, Krishnaben Khakrawala are both doing very well. KBC will come back with Season 5 in October. All these properties have helped to lift the fiction band of Sony a tad. Earlier all fiction shows were rating sub one, but now the above new entries except Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi are giving a 1+, hence the channel has decided to cut its losses by ending the latter".

YRF which is returning to TV with the crime thriller Khotey Sikkey on Friday is also scheduled to start a daily fiction called Kismat. According to our source, it will replace Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle as that slot will fall vacant. The source future added that Sony is looking at launching at some other fiction shows as well.

We sent a text message to Ajit Thakur, Business Head, Sony TV on the same but we did not get any response

=====================================================

in RedROFL

indian_beauty

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
oh Gauri ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top