Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Monty, I was abt to ask u to post the promoooooooooooo...................But u did b4 onlyπŸ˜†

Monty Can u post the link of Salman - Yana's preformace in WC of JDJ............I missed their performance.

They were good ... ........... re entry well deserved
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncx5zQYMkxM[/YOUTUBE]

DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

DJ,

Yeah, So true.................Small gestures mark a greater impact to ppl. That to from little kids................Its more than a Gift.

What issues DJ? If possible u can make SR meet a litte late also, But i feel i am the one who will be saying thisπŸ˜†

issues were like i wrote that Juhi said she took him home but did not really write it properly and then the following Riddhima dialogue was not in sync ..............

the hints that i had planned were not coming through .............

basically continuity issues ..............

sr meet will happen ...........delaying it .........people will loose interest .......its long over due .........
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks monty................Its buffering. I just missed their performance only.
I liked Krushna toooooo.
monty22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

issues were like i wrote that Juhi said she took him home but did not really write it properly and then the following Riddhima dialogue was not in sync ..............

sr meet will happen ...........delaying it .........people will loose interest .......its long over due .........

i will never loose interest.............πŸ˜† how can i loose my interest when my SJ is there.............😍
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DJ,

Am in a hurray. But want to say this. Write without any pressure. No pressure either from audience or from any other thing. Let it flow naturally, you will do the best.  Just allow yourself flow along with it.  You have already done a good job  with the FF  and am sure u will continue doing the same...

monty22 thumbnail
Outstanding  πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciK2mlFHdqs[/YOUTUBE]

ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Yeah, With over 100 pages and 45 updates...................ppl will look for SR meet.πŸ˜›

As far as i feel DJ u r so perfect in using the dialogues and its interpretation r awesome.
Ok, fine take yr time and do sort out it as u feel complete,

Dj,

I feel the SR meet should be more of a look & go type, just so formal....................May be i am the one of wants to see thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

i will never loose interest.............πŸ˜† how can i loose my interest when my SJ is there.............😍

looks like you are going to be the culprit to start the SJ fan group looks like πŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

DJ,

Am in a hurray. But want to say this. Write without any pressure. No pressure either from audience or from any other thing. Let it flow naturally, you will do the best.  Just allow yourself flow along with it.  You have already done a good job  with the FF  and am sure u will continue doing the same...

Hi Kavitha***********HUGS*********

Longtime How r uuuuuuuuuu?