Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

Will try that😳

it mostly works😳

I hate my friend she told some ghost story and now i am too scared to sleep =( this is why i tell people not to tell me stories about ghosts and spirits

i sail in the same boat ..............once Shruti was posting something about Mano ya na mano .........and we got discussing on similar lines I did not sleep that entire night ...........

Ok do one thing  take the blanket bury yourself in it close shut your eyes and take god's name I do that ............... i am fattu in this case.............can't handle it ............. and with this i am going cause like i said i am fattu i can't handle anything talks like these at night .......................
Originally posted by reshusaluja

it mostly works😳

it does for me atleast. 😊

even i get scared at times or if something is bothering me then i just close my eyes and say a small prayer and try to sleep.
Ok then now trying to go to  sleep  byeπŸ€—πŸ˜†

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

@Reet: acha, PMing uu!

@DJ: LOL. Dont worry. It's no news. Just some msg. =D

worry karke kya milega ,,,,,,,,,,, koi mujhe millions of dollars dene wala hai toh mein karta hoon worry πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DJ..

i sail in the same boat ..............once Shruti was posting something about Mano ya na mano .........and we got discussing on similar lines I did not sleep that entire night ...........

Ok do one thing  take the blanket bury yourself in it close shut your eyes and take god's name I do that ............... i am fattu in this case.............can't handle it ............. and with this i am going cause like i said i am fattu i can't handle anything talks like these at night .......................

πŸ˜†
u r not alone. happens with me too! and i think we should stop discussing it before we all start suffering from sleepless nights! πŸ˜†

Ok then now trying to go to  sleep  byeπŸ€—πŸ˜†

didnt meant to make u run away πŸ˜†
but getting up in the morning is also important so good night and wishing u peaceful sleep. 😊
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
sorry went BRB again....🀣🀣
wats the msg ankuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........I want to know too
I watched Exorcist a few weeks back. Was it seriously supposed to be scary? πŸ˜• I get scared VERY VERY easily. But that movie was so boring...I completed it after watching it in two parts :| I cud almost sleep during both the parts :|
Originally posted by DJ..

worry karke kya milega ,,,,,,,,,,, koi mujhe millions of dollars dene wala hai toh mein karta hoon worry πŸ˜†

bas kehne kehne ki line hai bhai. Fikar not ;) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shilpuuu:- Reshu sending across!! :D