Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:PaisaFekhTamashaDekh - Page 40

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arp04srocks

Wht is this ?? did i miss a convo or something???

wht is tinku jiya???

haaaa 😲 u don't know Mr Tinkoo there to compete Sheila and Munni *bahut nainsaafi hai*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hSIo9D6g20[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wht is this ?? did i miss a convo or something???

wht is tinku jiya???

r u telling me u are a live case of "yamla pagla deewana" without watching the promo 🀣🀣...........check out the album n u will know the latest tinsel town's innovation in music 🀣🀣🀣

monuuuuuuu.......literally I am holding onto my heart bits to hear out the 4th one in line after munni....sheila n now tinku 🀣🀣🀣.......wat an advancement in music industry 🀣🀣🀣........hard to deduce if its abundance or lack of creativity 🀣🀣🀣
monar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajni786

monuuuuuuu.......literally I am holding onto my heart bits to hear out the 4th one in line after munni....sheila n now tinku 🀣🀣🀣.......wat an advancement in music industry 🀣🀣🀣........hard to deduce if its abundance or lack of creativity 🀣🀣🀣

Abundance Shilpa sure shot  Abundance 🀣🀣 oh boy thats what i call CREATIVITY..

I am just worried about the fact that going forward three names are out from "INDIAN NAMES" FOR BABIES
🀣🀣🀣 TINKOO, SHEILA and MUNNI are out for sure😭
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is just ridiculous....THANK GOD...i dont live in india verna iw ould have to hear ths song all the time...sorry munni is the only one i support from the prostitute song list....
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: monar

Abundance Shilpa sure shot  Abundance 🀣🀣 oh boy thats what i call CREATIVITY..

I am just worried about the fact that going forward three names are out from "INDIAN NAMES" FOR BABIES
🀣🀣🀣 TINKOO, SHEILA and MUNNI are out for sure😭

u are worried about future.......I am worried about the current ones who already have these auspicious names😲😲😲........they didnt have to even do much to gain celebrity status .........ROFLROFLROFLROFL
monar thumbnail
Cummon Arpu don't be too harsh, we are competing LADY GAGA/Pink and many πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Outrageous" is the word 🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail

u are worried about future.......I am worried about the current ones who already have these auspicious names😲😲😲........they didnt have to even do much to gain celebrity status .........🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

Cummon Arpu don't be too harsh, we are competing LADY GAGA/Pink and many πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Outrageous" is the word 🀣

no its not wht they say or do...i just think sheila is annoying....and dont really enjoy tinku....but i liked munni....besides with ghatiya songs like this there are less aiyvai aiyvai songs comin out 😭
monar thumbnail

u are worried about future.......I am worried about the current ones who already have these auspicious names😲😲😲........they didnt have to even do much to gain celebrity status .........🀣

They already are Celebs .. Mom dad should have thought before keeping Munni/Bablu Pinky tinkoo as nick name 🀣 Ab bhugtoo 🀣 Lol my distant Aunt's name is Sheila .. ahem ahem jawaani nahi as she is quite old 🀣🀣🀣
monar thumbnail

no its not wht they say or do...i just think sheila is annoying....and dont really enjoy tinku....but i liked munni....besides with ghatiya songs like this there are less aiyvai aiyvai songs comin out 😭

actually Ainvayi is amazing song and I love it, did u hear Sadi Gali from Tanu weds Manu? haha Sheila is quite catchy na 😳 I read why you hate it so much 🀣
I too love Munni over any other song..