Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
arpuuuuuuu.........since we havent been around much...I expect u have collected atleast 3-4 more chichoda songs for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm so so hooked on to the Surma bature........... song and everytime I hear the song I remember the amount of 🀣's  in that afternoon's chat session!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

I'm so so hooked on to the Surma bature........... song and everytime I hear the song I remember the amount of 🀣's  in that afternoon's chat session!

Oh oh same here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hooked on to that song!
also cant forget that crazy SKJ phase! 🀣
sajni786 thumbnail

after watching the recent award shows with bittu and shruti sitting together.........I am afraid these 2 bhatoores will soon become real life love birds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i also remember that🀣🀣🀣🀣 and how they discussed all dishes for that 🀣🀣🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have never and will never like skj  it haunts me... ihear it like on tv at 12 pm for 10 seconds and then go about my day and wake up humming it to myself😑 its so chichore too
sajni786 thumbnail
btw......wat was all that senti reaction from bittu when he went to get his best debutant award?????? Instead of smiling for him .......i was 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo mein tata bye bye kar raha hoon ............mujhe abhi yaad aya mujjhe sona bhi hai ............πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

i have never and will never like skj  it haunts me... ihear it like on tv at 12 pm for 10 seconds and then go about my day and wake up humming it to myself😑 its so chichore too

Hain really?
I like it. 😳 
I know it may be chichora but its fun yaar! πŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

after watching the recent award shows with bittu and shruti sitting together.........I am afraid these 2 bhatoores will soon become real life love birds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That reminds me ...Am yet to watch the  award ceremony!  I have it in my DVR.
BTW I heard that comment from a friend too... that it wont be suprising to see the tw together in real life.