Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How romantic!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

it was jst amazing nd sizzling hawtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom was sitting wid me nd was blushing as welll........i had to make excuse of dinner to make her leave in d first ad!!!!!
Blushing
I can very well imagine yr situation.......my situation was completely different cause I was in the tv room of my girls hostel n blushing with a whole lot of girls who were ditto........gawd i just melted in my chair....Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG...........
today abhay said sorry to piya nd kissed her wounds nd dey vanished.....Embarrassed awwwwwwwwwDay Dreaming
their chemistry was killingBlushing
a vry short post b'coz i m speechlessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Chakku DEAR..Mein toh completely gone bonkers yaar..I am not able to control my happiness..and I am posting where ever possible..Actually..mein bilkul tumhari tarah..soch nahin paa rahi hoon ki kya likhoon..But I am just blabbering all over..yaar..MY GOD..this scene should go to ALL TIME CLASSIC SCENE OF ROMANCE EVER..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by sumadear13

it was jst amazing nd sizzling hawtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom was sitting wid me nd was blushing as welll........i had to make excuse of dinner to make her leave in d first ad!!!!!
Blushing
I can very well imagine yr situation.......my situation was completely different cause I was in the tv room of my girls hostel n blushing with a whole lot of girls who were ditto........gawd i just melted in my chair....Day Dreaming

Chakku & sumadear..God I am so sad for all of yo yaar..I am lucky because I have a seperate TV in my room..andf so am free to watch teh scene N number of times..And I am doing exactly teh same..GOD I AM REALLY LUCKY on that aspect..I shoudl say..because I can very truely relate with what you people would have gone through..!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG OMG OMG...........
today abhay said sorry to piya nd kissed her wounds nd dey vanished.....Embarrassed awwwwwwwwwDay Dreaming
their chemistry was killingBlushing
a vry short post b'coz i m speechlessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Chakku DEAR..Mein toh completely gone bonkers yaar..I am not able to control my happiness..and I am posting where ever possible..Actually..mein bilkul tumhari tarah..soch nahin paa rahi hoon ki kya likhoon..But I am just blabbering all over..yaar..MY GOD..this scene should go to ALL TIME CLASSIC SCENE OF ROMANCE EVER..!!

awwwwwwww i envy u!!!! u r so lucky to have a tv in ur room but i was literally going paani paani seeing dat scene nd my mom ka bhi haal behaal tha........she didnot want to leave d room but had to because i was sceaming.."bhookh lagi hai...mom bhookh lagi hai"LOL
-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
OMFG!! Abhiya were sooo hot!!!! Abhay!!!! ur soo cute!! loved the way he kissed all of her cuts!! and said sorry it was sooo sweet!! at first when he was walking towards her I got scared for a sec I was like what's he going to do but then when he did what he did it was sooo sweet!!! and dude the almost kiss OMG!!! no words!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
yup abhay surely is a purrfect vampire............he's a bit teasy as well as cheesy also nd on d other hand very polite nd caring also!!!!! nd ya i went gaga over dat scene.............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index