Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 95)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
@ Zee, sirf SR and passion scenes nahi. I am also waiting for some dulayi. I want Arjun to get nice dulayi from Maan. 

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

@ Zee, sirf SR and passion scenes nahi. I am also waiting for some dulayi. I want Arjun to get nice dulayi from Maan. 

Mujhe most of the waqt romance se matlab hai, dulayee nahi LOLWinkBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Okay - am going to try writingROFLROFL words kaha se dhoonde?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoapoperasrfunSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
@Anj: Write writeless (speechless), problem khatam LOL
Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Devilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllss,

Did you all party too hard....are you happy now that another bachelor has bitten the dust?Dude doesn't know what he is getting intoOuch LOL

Congrats you guys, now that the much anticipated wedding has happened we can move on to.....whats next?LOL

Let me drown out my sorrows...now that Geet is officially off the marketLOL

Soapoperasrfun

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
This is what I would like to see during Maaneet SR.  Apart from the romantic moments I would like to see this too.

Maan lifts Geet's ghunghat and sees her in tears. He gets alarmed and asks her what is wrong. She tells him she was just recollecting their wedding vows and shedding tears of happiness. Maan then tells her that he wished he knew the meaning of the words Pandiji was saying when they took the pheres. Geet tells him that her mother explain each vow to her when she had questioned her before her first marriage and she knew what exactly they meant. Maan gets excited and says that he would like to take it again in Hindi and he would like her to say it.   They hold hands and she says each vow in hindi and he repeats it.  When they do their thoughts are transported into the past and they remember how they had fulfilled each of the vows even before they got married (the parineeta metaphor).  At the end of it they hug each other tight and Maan says, "Geet this only shows that we were always meant to be together." and the rest of the SR can then follow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandupanchjun5Soapoperasrfun49erFan

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Fairytales and Frogs
Let's begin with the Fairytale.  The Rajkumar brought the fat frog that mistreated his Fairy into the wedding hall.  She is scared, but all is well.  The reunion with her Daarji, turned Geet's eyes into a water well for a spell.  Gramps should be in jail, but the Geet Creatives think forgiveness is SWELL, so let's not dwell.

The Fairy thanks the Prince for making her dreams a reality.  Maan accepts her hand and bends to it in fealty. He fills her mang while his eyes promise to fill her every umang.  He forever ties their pavitra rishta with the mangalsutra.  The seven pheras they walk hand in hand.  By now there is no dry eye in the land.  Thank you Geet Creatives for keeping the eyelocks consistent.  To them we have not become resistant. 

Ms. Frog misses her playmate.  Mr. Frog ran off after their sexual duet.  In flash, we see their fun and learn Annie is no longer a nun.  O what an innovative tale the Geet Creatives have spun.  A fake marriage where the hubby does a run.  Ved and Co. believe in writing with rum! The audience better get used to chewing gum:D  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manduluvmaneetGeekgodpanchjun549erFanSoapoperasrfunMishtyShona

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Yo Anj ! Tu yahan hai ?

When r u opening EE ?

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top