Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 93)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
ok gals...its 5.15 am for me...i had to rewrite the analysis twice as i was about to post n the post went off.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....anyway i have updated my first page post and repasting analysis here for those of u who are online...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Om Mangalam Mangalam 

Dearest Geet and Maan,

Heartiest Congratulations.... May god bless u both with a life time of Happiness, Prosperity and togetherness...cheers....

DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

Episode analysis

OK here i start my chapar chapar.....

Darji - Geet - Maan

This scene blew me apart...... Drashti was brilliant... fantabulous.... mind blowing....

The scene touched my heart.... today we saw the closure of Geet's struggle against her family... it dint matter if her parents werent there.....they never stood up to her grand father for any decision which was against her... they practically are actually non-existent... IT was darji's decision that geet shud get married to the Canadian boy... it was darji's decision and order that Brij shud finish her off.... it was him yelling about the khandaan ki izzat.... brij was always following darji's instructions...n darji confessing that he was wrong n geet was right n he is not proud of her... is a big thing... a person who did wrong today confessed n repented and wanted to be a part of her happiness ..... I am gonna write down the dialogues too...i just loved Barry Dillon today....

Darji - Ghabarana nahi Geet, main yahan teri shaadi rukwane nahi aaya hoon.... balki purani galatiyon ko sudharne ke liye aaya hoon.... teri shaadi mein shaamil hone aaya hoon... ab agar tu izzazat de toh kya main tera kanyadaan kar sakta hoon?

It was heart wrenching to see that Geet who was missing her family was unable to control her emotions seeing her darji asking her if he cud do her kanyadaan n his eyes were lowered due to guilt ... sharm ke maare unki aankhe neechi thi.... Emotional Geet getting up from the mandap and going to darji.... almost touching his feet while he stopped her n instead hugged her... Geet who is overflowing with emotions is crying.... Darji asks for forgiveness with folded hands... despite having gone thru so much pain n struggle, geet still cant see her darji folding hands infront of her.... darji accepts that they were wrong..says 'humne badi jyagatiyan kiyi hai tere saath aur jab tera saath dene ka waqt aaya tab tujhse alag hogaye the hum.... samajh ke jhooten usulonse badhkar teri jaan ke dushman ban gaye the.... hum galat the'...n he is crying... with eyes lowered...geet was right...her beliefs were correct...he path was right...her fight was right... today he can proudly say infront of the whole world that Geet is his grand daughter...she is Geet handa... whole handa family is proud of geet...but Geet wudnt want to be known as a Handa...at which geet gets more emotional n tells him that since her wedding prep has started she has been missing her family and has been praying to her babaji to send her family for her wedding...n her prayers have been answered by babaji....

Darji - Geet scene was very touching... the one who wronged geet asked for forgiveness for everything and looked genuinely ashamed of what he had done..... he wants to rectify it by he himself being the one to stamp her new relationship....

Darji tells Geet that he is here at her wedding only because of her groom ...the guy who loves her a lot.... the guy who cudnt see her unhappiness at not having family around...the guy went out of the way to convince darji to come...thought at first darji dint want to come, Maan's perseverance in convincing him paid off......

Revelation that Maan got darji, is a happy shock for geet.... she cant believe it that this guy can go to such an extent to make her happy...she is feeling truly blessed that he came in her life.... Drashti please take a bow...gal u were brilliant, fantabulous....hats off to u....

Maan taking ashirwad from darji and darji telling him not touch his feet but to hugs him... Maan and Geet both hugging darji... n geet saying thank u to maan....

Maan -Geet scene.... i have to talk about this.... the geet says thank u for making everything complete for my wedding...n maan says shaadi to ho jane do, fir thank u kehena... to which geet coyly says fir jaldi se shaadi karavaiye na...main ab aur intezaar nahi kar sakti...main jald se jald Mrs Maan Singh Khurana banana chahati hoon..... awwwwwwww

Drashti and Gurmeet - awesome expressions....

Darji does Geet's kanyadaan.... now geet is happy in her wedding... finally her family (darji) is with her in this wedding,,,, she is getting married as Geet Handa and not as just Geet....
darji took maan's hand, placed geet's on it...n pandit ji put a flower on geet's hand...darji bound their hands.... Symbolism - we the gal's family has treated our daughter like a flower...today we are giving our daughter to u....take care of her like .... treate her like a flower... delicately.... to which maan did something special... before laying the flower infront of the agni..which is like a shapath... he took Geet's hand n touched the flower to his forehead indicating that geet will have supreme position in his life.... forehead is the place we put tikka...bhagwan ko maan dete hain hum forehead pe tikka lagake..waise hi flower ko forehead pe lagake maan ne geet ko supreme position de diyi......awwwwww...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

maan singh khurana never stops surprising me.... is he too good to be true??? well actually no..i know 3-4 guys like this..but yes getting such a guy is very tough.... u hv to be extremely lucky.....

Maan ne Geet ki maang bhari...... mangal sutra bandha.... aur fir phere liye .... unhone vachan liye saath janamo tak saath rehene ke.... with this they became Mrs and Mr Maan Singh Khurana...congratulations..... yipeee.....
Maan and Geet take blessing from daadi and darji ---n geet is again crying on darji's shoulder...

Bidaai...Geet is crying...CryCryCryCryCry and runs back to darji...n she's still crying...CryCryCryCryCry why?? why is she crying when she got married to her maan..n that too on darji's shoulder... well geet had just got reinstated as a Handa.... she had reunited with her grand father just a while ago n now she got married n she is no more a Handa.... she is Khuarana.......after sooo long when she got her family back, instead of being with them..she got married n is leaving Handa name for ever.... marriage is not just about the gal n the guy....its bout the families.... Geet got married into Khuarana khandan...many of us (including me) dont change our surname post marriage...but technically as we get married into a family, our surname changes..... we might chose not to officially recougnise the new surname....

Maan holds geet by her shoulders and gives her support but yet takes her away from darji...  

Arjun-Annie - Annie is remembering what arjun said to her... he doesnt want her to be out of his sight even for a minutes...she is wondering where has he been post their SR...she calls to find out his where abouts.... and is talking to him while pinky calls her and the office staff comes to discuss the room decoration plans for maan and geet's SR....  i liked the continuation here...

Arjun - NT - Arjun is in hospital with NT and is telling her to open her eyes... he has done what she wanted...maan has ruined her life, he will ruin maan's sister's life.... he did fall for annie but he wont let his love come in way of his mission.... he will make sure that maan will be broken and in pain seeing his sister's plight... NT is most important to arjun....

Precap - Grihapravesh ....geet had told maan she wants to come to stay in Mansion only when she is truly his...so finally now that day has arrived.... geet grihapravesh kiya chawal wale kalash ko girake...n then Maan and geet leave an imprint of their first foot together in the house on a wet slab (kumkum wale pairon ke nishan).... n then maan will do what daadi had permitted him.... during the introduction of the fake fiancee time...maan had carried geet to the house to introduce to daadi as his fiancee....n daadi had said agar aap geet ko shaadi karke aise hi ghar le aayenge to hame koi aitraaz nahi hoga....so maan is gonna do exactly that....he will carry geet in his arms... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  

I cant rate the episode today....i am so touched with the marriage that it made me teary eyed... it felt like i really attended a wedding of 2 people who are near and dear to me....

CVs, Directors, writers - thank u ...... ClapClapClapClap 
Barry Dillon - brilliant dialogues... ClapClapClapClap
Drashti - brilliant, mind blowing, fantabulous, superlative performance....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
Gurmeet - awesome, fabulous--ClapClapClapClapClap
Darji - loved u a lot.... ClapClapClap
Daadi, pinky - ClapClap
Editing and camera - for the first time i had no complains... ClapClap

Edited by deniac - 22 January 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-Deepzz-polly23Dillikudipanchjun5-Divine-gennyMjyoti06shaliMeetu_AnuMishtyShonaInfinitedreamsTheRowdiest

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@ Muniza what is there to happen,   both will be tired, then  light turned off and morning ROFLROFL
Jokes apart  Maaneet;s scene is most of the is unexpected.  when some of the scene are copied from other movie or serials it looks really fresh and different . Lets see what is stored for us Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarInfinitedreams

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@ Gouri di Wah wah kya bath hai Outstanding take,  ClapClap
ClapThe way you sketch out Darji and Geet's interaction just brilliantClapClap and yes to have an MSK is just like to have the Moon.

Norstarvivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Muni - hello....who do i see her..am pleased... how come at my adda today???

waise did u update ur take??? mail me the link...i will read it after i wake up...now am going off to sleep....

@polly - bachhe kaisi ho??

@Zee - y r u getting bored....??

@all - ok good night... its 5.30 am... i shud really be sleeping now....

Norstarpolly23

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@ Gouri - First post your take in your own adda, i will comment there and i will update my take tonight phor sure....

@ Polly - Yaar dara mut, i am telling you honestly, MSK will be phul naughty, he will definitely gift her something, will utter his most cheesy dialogue without doing any SR...kudi ko phir pagal banayega apni baaton se.....of carse light will be off no worries.....

Muniza

Norstarpolly23

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Gouri - First post your take in your own adda, i will comment there and i will update my take tonight phor sure....

Muni darling...den mera adda hai...n i cant post the take at our thread today as the post i wrote today is the den opening post....

am glad u visited den....

Norstarpolly23

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Polly - Yaar dara mut, i am telling you honestly, MSK will be phul naughty, he will definitely gift her something, will utter his most cheesy dialogue without doing any SR...kudi ko phir pagal banayega apni baaton se.....of carse light will be off no worries.....

Muniza
of carse of carse......no light......on at all.......

now maan does not have to cantral..........cause geet is his wify.....so no need to cantral...Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Me back LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

Go to top