Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 90)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@kadydeep,
I am Namratha..I joined the den yesterday though been following it for a few days now and loved what i saw.oops read.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Divine-jyoti06

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hi namratha
welcome to den Smile

loved what u wrote....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Namratha...........Pleased to meet you.

I am also a silent stalker who started posting very recently...... This Den is faster than HP express......... U have to ride with the tide......LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@gooseberry,
Thank you and i love your posts too.I guess I know all of you devils by now.And u gus are rocking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Before I start my Episode blabberingLOL...First of all I would like to say Congratulations to both Maan and Geet for their marriageClapClapClapClap..bless themEmbarrassed..it was indeed the most beautiful marriage I hv ever witnessed in tellylandStarStarStarStar...so no complaints...it was all dreamyyyyyyy right from the start scene till the endDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sometimes I wonder do guys like MSK really exist in real life...How can someone be so perfect ??MSK made sure that he manaofies Daarji and brings her in front of Geet just before the Kanyadaan to fulfill her wish of hving her family present in her weddingEmbarrassed;I know there mayb questions raised on why Geet's parents were not present and why only Darji,well I guess the reason could b that the actors playing Geet's mom-dad were not availableErmm...so no complaints thereSmile

Today it was a proud moment for Geet when Darji himself admitted in front of all that he was wrong but today he is proud of Geet's achievementsApprove;DD was brilliant with her expressions in this sceneClapClapClap;The way she had those tears of happiness and disbelief pouring out from her eyes..it was an exceptional and Flawless performance coming from herClapClapClap;Her voice modulation too was perfect in this sceneThumbs Up;The whole scene between Darji and Geet was so touching that it can make any viewer cry remembering their own marriage moments and such memories with your own grandpaCry;Best part of the whole scene was when MSK too comes there and then Darji hugs them both and MSK-Geet hold each other's hand at the back and admire each other with so much love and respectEmbarrassed...Very touching sceneThumbs Up...

Ok now comes the main marriage of Maan-Geet for which we were waiting for monthsDay Dreaming;Before I start with my praises ,I hv few complaints here...I thought the marriage rituals were a bit rushed and they could hv used 2 episodes to show us the whole marriage especially all the 7 pheras in detail rather than finishing it up in just 5 minsErmm;I m saying this becuase the marriage was dragged for 2 weeks but the actual rituals got over in 5mins time which I thought was a bit unfair becuase the whole moment was so magical that I wanted to see all the pheras and everything in more detailEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;But having said that,I will confess that I LOVED the whole execution of the marriage rituals ClapClapClapClap;Best part of the marriage was the Kanyadaan part when Darji gives Geet's hand to Maan with the flower which the guy is suppose to just keep it with him but here MSK touches that flower along with Geet's hand on his foreheadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;It was not a part of any ritual but a wonderful gesture by MSK thus indicating that Geet is the ultimate person in his life whose position in his life will b equal to his RabEmbarrassed;MSK always kept saying that she is the most important person in his life and today he proved it with this action of hisEmbarrassed;Execution was perfect in this scene and GC's expression in this scene was flawlessClapClap;After that the whole sindoor and Mangalsutra scene was well captured with both MSK and Geet's reactionEmbarrassed;Even though the pheras were not in detail but I loved the way both were holding their hands and kept looking at each other with so much love and respect even while taking the pherasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Best part about this whole marriage is that both dulha and dulhan were so happy..no tension ..nothing..the way they both took pheras looking into each other's eyes..dreamyyyyyyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I once complained that these days I see more of GurTi than Maaneet in most of the wedding rituals like haldi or bachelar's party...but I even gave them a benefit of doubt saying during marriages,one does get the freedom to enjoyTongue;Today I will say both GC-DD were very much in their characters..they married as MSK and GeetThumbs Up..

For me the dialogue of the day was Geet in the mandap asking MSK to hurry up with the marriage since she just cannot wait to become Mrs.MSKWinkLOLEmbarrassed...Ok again can I say this is another first time any show has shown the female lead giving such dialogue in the wedding mandap thus proving that she is today's 21st century girlThumbs Up;Also loved the way she said thanks to MSK and then MSK was like "tell me thenks after marriage"Wink..so now any guesses how will MSK want Geet to say thenks on their SR ??Evil SmileTongue...

The Bidaai scene was another touching scene which reminded me of my own bidaaiCry;I know many had issue regarding why Geet was crying so much all of a sudden when she was staying in that Khurana outhouse only for months and din't hv much attachment to her family either after whatever they didOuch..But I don't think the crying was simply because of Darji's presense...it was the whole bidaai moment which made her emotional and in presence of Darji who was her only Maayka out there,the emotions just came out naturally because she was meeting him after such a long timeEmbarrassed...she was also overwhelmed with the fact that Darji in front of all appreciated her courage for the first time which he never did earlier..so all that added up to her emotional outburst in the bidaai scene CryCry...

Ok now comes the Arjun-Annie momentDead;Nothing grt to talk about..its clear that Arjun wants to screw up Annie's life just because he thinks MSK screwed up his sister's lifeOuch;Now it remains to b seen whether his real feelings for Annie could help him select the right path in case Annie becomes preggyErmm;And it will b interesting to see how MSK reacts to all this...of course he is not another Brij who will kill his sister..so what will he do then ??Ermm...

Ok now that Maaneet marriage is over..Question is what tracks can b shown nextErmm..there r many options here..some of them are...

1)Sam track
2)Vicky track
3)AA track somehow interconnected to Maaneet track
4)Baby track
5)CONs and SRs and foreplaysLOL(I believe even for a proper CON,u need a trackLOL)
6)Dev track is yet not over..so an actor replacement can do the trick and birng back Dev trackErmm
7)MSK's family history track

So they hv options...they need to use all these options smartlyTongue

Before ending my take..heres a poem dedicated to  Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana by Mr.MSK for their blissfull journey aheadHeart

I cannot promise you a life of sunshine;
I cannot promise riches, wealth, or gold;
I cannot promise you an easy pathway
That leads away from change or growing old.

But I can promise all my heart's devotion;
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow;
A love that's ever true and ever growing;
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you,
to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how. Completely and forever.

My Episode Rating:10/10...I hv ignored the whole Arjun-Annie part here and judged the episode ..so a perfect ratingBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 January 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjNorstar-Deepzz-polly23-Divine-gennyMmaansadesigirl_18shaliSoapoperasrfunMeetu_AnuMishtyShonavivacious_gurl

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
@Jyo............ Brilliant take as usual...... Good morning to youSmile.........
Isn't it time U hit the bed????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

@Jyo............ Brilliant take as usual...... Good morning to youSmile.........
Isn't it time U hit the bed????????
Well yeah around 4.30-5am is my normal time to hit the bed..going off nowLOL

-Deepzz-polly23shali

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Denians.....chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooo
Hi....sorry just wanted to drop in say this!!!!!

Love u all...but when will u all come and crash the idiots???
ROFL
we all crashed twice......aap saab kab awonge humay milnayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Bye neighbors catch u all later....
Just am too happy......so wanted to pop in.....
Maaneet are MARRIED!!!!TongueTongueTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 22 January 2011 at 4:13pm

Norstar-Deepzz-polly23

Go to top